Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

I heard a rumor about some regional attention that big DT #78 (I think) is getting. He had a real good year last year. IMO the biggest improvement in the defense was when he was moved to DT full time. It seemed like the opponent's running game stopped after the move.

Any happenings with #28? I have seen him working out several times the past couple of months to improve the speed. I also saw #79 and I think that kid is still growing!

I heard a rumor about some regional attention that big DT #78 (I think) is getting. He had a real good year last year. IMO the biggest improvement in the defense was when he was moved to DT full time. It seemed like the opponent's running game stopped after the move.

Any happenings with #28? I have seen him working out several times the past couple of months to improve the speed. I also saw #79 and I think that kid is still growing!

sx eye beeleeve yore rite on #78.....Tha "Tractor" iz hard two moove arownd inn thair.....

Eye no #28 werks hard....Eye've seed him out runnin' ovur hear arownd my trailur park.....He's bull strong allreddy.....#79 iz anuthur hard werker......Eye sea good thangs fer him....He haz a grait attytood and werk ethick.....

How's #88 doin??.....He's still on my daily list...!!!..... :popcorneater:

10-4 qb#7 eye'll try two slip up thair and watch a few practusses.....Cain't deepend on RebullRon ennymoore......How's thangs in Perkinston???.... :popcorneater:

Counting on Rebelron for football updates reminds me of a saying that speaks to usefulness and a boar hog. It's a lot warmer in Perk than back here on the homestead! Spent a few days on the plains of Auburn, Alabama talking to another HS football coach that is making multimillions about smoke and mirrors. It's been a pretty interesting Mardi Gras break. Going to make a couple more trips in next couple of months. Good buddy of mine got a new job for that Pilot franchise in Cleveland that only open on Sunday's and the occasional Monday.  

• Upvote 1

Thait cat on tha planes iz purty sharp qb#7.....

Jist maik shore thait all tha trick plays git up two tha Home of tha Smoke and Mirrors Offence att 825..... B)

He is a sharp character. Reminds me of that cat at 825 a good bit. There may have been discussion of a trick or two this afternoon. B)

He is a sharp character. Reminds me of that cat at 825 a good bit.

No doubt. Each of them has an offensive offense. They force the defense to play defensively and then they attack the weakness, IMO-too many offenses play defensively, which allows the defense to play offensively against the offense. (I think I said that right - LOL)

Who's on first?

Edited by strongx