Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

I think I just threw up in my mouth     thanks stars     lol

Jj inn my opinyun AA iz on a carear paith like Eli Gold......Jist lissun now......

a. Eli wuz a formur racin' trac man....AA iz a racin' trac man....

2.Eli started out inn tha prass box beefour takin' tha mike......AA iz in tha Mairvul prass box now and uses a air mike.....

3. Eli sells Cokes and Goldun Flaik tater chips on tha raydio.....Eye'm shore AA cood sell Dubbull Coluz and Crockitt Creek jerky fer tha Rebull netwerk.....

dee. Eli nose all tha knew eatin' places inn Owlabammy.....AA brakes inn all tha knew eatin' places inn Mairvul....

.....Hits jist a mattur ov time Jj...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

sx LOD duz brang upp a good idee.....Butt how inn tha werld will thay evur come upp wif a statchew wif hare hard enuff two bee like Mr. 200...????.... :huh:

Would have to be some high ceilings for sure. Maybe Mrs. Ware could come back and put the finishing touches on that mane. A replica of that "RIDE" he had would be classic.

Good news about old #22 in the paper. I hope it works out well for him.

Would have to be some high ceilings for sure. Maybe Mrs. Ware could come back and put the finishing touches on that mane. A replica of that "RIDE" he had would be classic.

Good news about old #22 in the paper. I hope it works out well for him.

sx eye cain sea hit now a statchew ov #26 and #42 inn a Camarry-o wif tha t-tops out....yore hare blowin' inn tha breese wif white nuckulls and Mr. 200 wif hiz Mimburs Onlee jackit ovur #26 and knott one hare outta place att 130+.....

10-4 on #22..... :popcorneater:

Hey Maryville faithful, I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm putting it here.  Huge congrats to your RB Shawn Prevo for signing to continue his career and education at ETSU in Johnson City.  It's going to be exciting as the Bucs start the program back up.  We welcome Shawn to (upper) NET!