Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

And a werd ov warnin'......Eye hoap our basebawlurs ere curefull ovur thair......Sumbodee hits a fowlbawl ovur thair intwo Pappaw Coulter's yard orr gurage and nocks a winder out orr dents a qwartur pannull on one ov tham littull 2-seatur T-Birds ov his'n..... And then'st weal bee puttin' a red and blaick orr grean monster arouwnd Pappaw's backyard two..... :popcorneater:

I agree SNB. I've taken a peek inside those garages in the past. It's Blue Oval Heaven.

Even though some might argue a baseball field is needed for murvil, others may want a softball field or even a gym that doesn't leak. (Boring)

With this being a football thread, what are some of the football facility upgrades that are on your list?

A dome would not only be a pro for football but would also help the neighbors by taking care of the noise issue.

Seats over the Don Story facility would be awesome.

A few skyboxes for our biggest boosters.

Cushioned seats/chair backs.

Our own SEC/MHS network for all games live on my HD.

Ideas?

A dome would not only be a pro for football but would also help the neighbors by taking care of the noise issue.

Harumph.

It's still not as bad as WB back in the late 70's with smooth talking Donnie Moore on the 1's and 2's...

Could hear him (clearly, mind you) all the way in Smoky View Estates.

But Murvil plays that rock n roll music over there.

...and that's noise pollution.

Fellers eye wood like two sea lucksuree boxes.......

Allsew add "Tha Voyce ov 411 Speedway" (formurrlee ov tha Mountun) and Mairvul quizzine offishull......az a lifetime Mairvul raydeo man.....Lett's git AA beehind tha mike!!!

He wood bee a lott like Lairy Munsun wuz fer tha Georgie Bulldawgs, John Fourknee wuz fer Bear's Boyz inn tha 70's, orr John Ward wuz fer tha Large Arnge......A ledgeund.....Maybee Corch Rog Murrfee on cullur.....orr his moovie star son......

Frum Sandee Sprangs Park two tha big soffbawl feeled inn Hollywould..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fellers eye wood like two sea lucksuree boxes.......

Allsew add "Tha Voyce ov 411 Speedway" (formurrlee ov tha Mountun) and Mairvul quizzine offishull......az a lifetime Mairvul raydeo man.....Lett's git AA beehind tha mike!!!

He wood bee a lott like Lairy Munsun wuz fer tha Georgie Bulldawgs, John Fourknee wuz fer Bear's Boyz inn tha 70's, orr John Ward wuz fer tha Large Arnge......A ledgeund.....Maybee Corch Rog Murrfee on cullur.....orr his moovie star son......

Frum Sandee Sprangs Park two tha big soffbawl feeled inn Hollywould..... :popcorneater:

I think I just threw up in my mouth     thanks stars     lol

Even though some might argue a baseball field is needed for murvil, others may want a softball field or even a gym that doesn't leak. (Boring)

With this being a football thread, what are some of the football facility upgrades that are on your list?

Seats over the Don Story facility would be awesome.

A few skyboxes for our biggest boosters.

Cushioned seats/chair backs.

Our own SEC/MHS network for all games live on my HD.

Ideas?

It wouldn't hurt to build a roof cover over the back half of the stadium considering the horrible weather we had during the playoff games that killed attendance. It poured rain so hard in two of those games that the crowd was so thin I thought I was at a Heritage game at the end of the season.