Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Did the old ball coach come out of the roast ok? I heard it happened but hadn't heard any reports. I can't imagine any one would be too hard on him?

I watched our former QB play really well for the hoops team the other night. JG has played a lot of quality minutes at old murvil high.

Plenty of good "truthful" stories were spread.  I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. Brian Coulter stole the show with David Ellis not far behind.  Lots of good roasting and roasters.  GQ took it in stride.  Those grin lines around his eyes and those bunny rabbit grin lines (as one roaster called them) on his nose got bigger cause he was laughing so much.  What a good sport he was.  He got hammered a few times.

Pepvol and Rebelron at their finest. 

Welp qb#7 eye will haiv two say thair dancin' haz emproved..... :rolleyes:

OR2 and sx.....JG iz coolur thain me scraipin' oft tha driveway aftur thait big snow laist weak wif a short-hunnulled shuvull.....Eye hait eye missed tha "roast" butt oncest eye tolt momma thay rilly weren't gonna haiv a beaf "roast" she nicksed thait rite thair...

Yung Coulter haz sum tallint.....Must come frum tha momma's side tho..... B)

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fellers lett me jump inn hear....

1. FaxOnlee eye'm allways lookin' fer a knew angull....Eye'm lookin' att bird hunts, croppie fishun' trips, freezur beafs, compleemintaree Chick-Phil-A sammiches fer tha emmeadiate famlee, inn addishun two Christmas Day garbige pick-up....

2. Fishdiddy we down't nose enny ovvur way...

c. cR brangs upp a goodur point on tha middull Tinn recrootin'......Eye garded orr yungur frashmans aftur tha scrimmige att Teck laist Awgust untill tha gott on tha bus aftur whuppun Ricky Bauer's yung Endswerth's Tiegurrs....

4. cR, ole #12 plaid awfull good.....Eye meen one innercepshun inn 15 gaims iz ensain....knott two menshun 70%+ compleeshuns....ovur 3,000 passin' and arownd a 1,000 runnin'....Eye ant fer shore butt we mite sea #2 att RB sum and find annuvvur LB (maybee #31 and #44) .....orr maybee #29, #43, #31 brangin in tha carries....And reeceevur haz Tillery and Kelby comin' baick....so we do gotta find one moore WR.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

imo we lost the best QB we have had in many years. Rb and receiver also will be hard to replace. D should be stout. Should make it to the Blackmon game in semis.

Agree with most all that. Not sure how far they make it though. QB position has been a huge part of the offense for last several years. Will another one simply be plugged in? (Probably) Some really good players will be competing at both QB and RB. Not sure #22 can be replaced. The offense will definitely have new contributors. Defense will have to find some new secondary guys. I definitely agree with stars. For #2 to play some offense, another LB better show up. Again there are some good players to choose from.

Like always - I guess it will come down to coaching. :thumb: