Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

They should have some good players coming back, but do have some BIG holes to fill. In baseball I hear you want to be strong up the middle. We lost our center, qb, and rb from the middle on offense and both safeties from the middle of the defense (among others). Some great opportunities for some guys to step in and really be depended on.

They should have some good players coming back, but do have some BIG holes to fill. In baseball I hear you want to be strong up the middle. We lost our center, qb, and rb from the middle on offense and both safeties from the middle of the defense (among others). Some great opportunities for some guys to step in and really be depended on.

I agree totally ... numerically we don't lose a lot , but what we do lose were some really Clutch Performers . John Garrett  , Cody Carroll , Drew Curtis & Shawn Prevo just played that much harder when the competition got better ... that's hard to replace . Hopefully our guys coming up will be just as motivated as this past year's Class was and be " ALL IN " during the Off Season Workouts . 

Any good reports from the home front? I heard the old ball coach was inviting everyone over for some roast. They outta sell tix to something like that. I would expect quite a crowd. Any surprises in the weight room? Are we gonna put some black numbers on the black jerseys this year? I hope no one is out working us.

Edited by strongx

sx eye haited eye missed tha Guvman's playlist.....

"Shut cho mouf.......We's jist talkin' bowt Shaift".....

Ewe mite bee ontwo sumthin' wif tha numburrs.......Eye hurd a roomer we wuz due two git sum knew white jersees.....

Az fer az tha roast....Eye hoap sumbodee fattens GQ upp a littull bit.....Rekkon cR haz enny ov thait hi-octain Co-Op Hoarse and Mule sweet feed left???....Momma wint and wiped hurs out ovur Christmas...... :popcorneater:

sx eye haited eye missed tha Guvman's playlist.....

"Shut cho mouf.......We's jist talkin' bowt Shaift".....

Ewe mite bee ontwo sumthin' wif tha numburrs.......Eye hurd a roomer we wuz due two git sum knew white jersees.....

Az fer az tha roast....Eye hoap sumbodee fattens GQ upp a littull bit.....Rekkon cR haz enny ov thait hi-octain Co-Op Hoarse and Mule sweet feed left???....Momma wint and wiped hurs out ovur Christmas...... :popcorneater:

I might have a bag or two I could spare for old GQ. I hear the reason he staying so skinny is all those jogging trips over to the Grove to check on the progress of the new baseball field. Think they are trying to get it finished up by the end of February so maybe he will fatten up after that.

I might have a bag or two I could spare for old GQ. I hear the reason he staying so skinny is all those jogging trips over to the Grove to check on the progress of the new baseball field. Think they are trying to get it finished up by the end of February so maybe he will fatten up after that.

cR we puttin down sum moore rugg ovur thair att tha Groave??.....Az cold az hitt iz, tha onleest thangs eye nose growin' rite now iz momma's waste line and tha grocree bill... :hungry: 

And a werd ov warnin'......Eye hoap our basebawlurs ere curefull ovur thair......Sumbodee hits a fowlbawl ovur thair intwo Pappaw Coulter's yard orr gurage and nocks a winder out orr dents a qwartur pannull on one ov tham littull 2-seatur T-Birds ov his'n..... And then'st weal bee puttin' a red and blaick orr grean monster arouwnd Pappaw's backyard two..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

cR we puttin down sum moore rugg ovur thair att tha Groave??.....Az cold az hitt iz, tha onleest thangs eye nose growin' rite now iz momma's waste line and tha grocree bill... :hungry:

And a werd ov warnin'......Eye hoap our basebawlurs ere curefull ovur thair......Sumbodee hits a fowlbawl ovur thair intwo Pappaw Coulter's yard orr gurage and nocks a winder out orr dents a qwartur pannull on one ov tham littull 2-seatur T-Birds ov his'n..... And then'st weal bee puttin' a red and blaick orr grean monster arouwnd Pappaw's backyard two..... :popcorneater:

yep