MBA/Ryan vs McCallie/Baylor tonight @ Father Ryan

ccleveland

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ref Carlos needs to let the wrestlers decide the outcome in the matches not him. Refs are suppose to control the match and protect the wrestlers. He has decided who wins last weekend and tonight to many times. Let the wrestlers determine the outcome not you Carlos. This is a wrestling fan very disappointed with Carlos' refereeing.

Ref Carlos needs to let the wrestlers decide the outcome in the matches not him. Refs are suppose to control the match and protect the wrestlers. He has decided who wins last weekend and tonight to many times. Let the wrestlers determine the outcome not you Carlos. This is a wrestling fan very disappointed with Carlos' refereeing.

In over 30 years in the sport I have never seen anything like the 152 lb match. Obviously being the dad I'm highly upset. I have nothing but respect for the Simpsons and my complaint is not directed at them but I hope someone reviews the tape of that match and fixes the problem. Even the Father Ryan parents were apologizing after the match. Class acts and it's much appreciated.