Top players in the Upper Cumberland

Tbob99

Larry Bird is once in a lifetime.Just think what he been at a big college he had good work habits.You do not teach them you make them yourself.You got to have the will to want to win no matter what

Wasn't comparing her to Larry Bird. I should have realized from reading many of your posts, that you would not comprehend.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we have to remember is this young lady is just a freshman and she will get a lot better. I have seen my fair share of ball players and i can tell you this she will dominate in a year or two. I really liked her game, nice shot, good form and can take it down low and score even at her young age. Lets not be so harsh on a 15 year old girl here. I promise you that every coach in the state would want her on their team. :popcorneater:

Not sure if it was selective reading or what, but I was merely commenting on ONE game I seen her play. We could watch a bad game that Coe from JC or Cooper from C'Range had and say the same thing. I repeatedly said that she will be an amazing player based on the game I seen her play. I don't know how I can reiterate that anymore. I listed her as my choice for UC freshman of the year for goodness sake! I couldn't agree more that I would want her on my team, no doubt. She is a matchup nightmare in the paint and from what I've heard on here, she can consistently score outside the paint (I was unaware as she made one on JC outside of the paint to my knowledge.) to insinuate that I am downing this young lady's skills is absurd. But then again, I guess it's ok for you to talk about an entire team like Union city's inability to shoot beyond the foul line, and they're inferiority to JC, but not for me to comment on an individual. I'm not saying I think you're wrong for saying that about UC, as I completely agree, but you shouldn't be so quick to judge my comments.

The freshman, Destiny Carlton, at CCHS has to be on this list. 2nd leading scorer on #9 AAA team in state. Just now in starting lineup, had 35 today at Lee University against Cleveland. One of the most complete player in area on offense and defensive terror on guards.

Edited by Tenntwin