Cookeville Football 2014

in a real game, I think CH beats LA 35-28, 28-21....by 7. LA had 2 Ol/DL out, one skill guy out. Don't know who all CHS had out. CHS didn't look like a team ready to beat Rhea CO in my opinion.

It wouldn't be close. Cookeville didn't show anything. Angel & Johnson were used sparingly. Their offensive & defensive lines were way better. LA would not be able to run on them.

Edited by Antwan

so you are saying all those fumbles wer on purpose?

No...they weren't. They will clean that stuff up. That's why you play scrimmages. High snaps killed them. That will be corrected. Cookeville is loaded with talent. They will have a very good season. They are vastly improved over last year as I expected.

Cookeville is loaded with talent compared to team around here. The two they got from Wilson Central plus 8 or 9 athletes they get from 2600 students at the HS are good. They will have the same problem as LA come playoff time. Ol and DL of Cookeville looked weak for a 6a program. Plus I will say this again, No kid on CHS looks like a SEC-player to me. Good but not that level. I not to confident the qb at CH is to the level to get them deep in playoffs.

Edited by UpperCumberlandMan