CASCADE COACHES OR STUDENTS?????

Chakra20

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. I spoke with the coaches like I said I would, not even one knew what I was talking about. You said coaches told vic; all of them ,more than one, who are these coaches, what were they wearing ,what did they look like, were they High School, Middle School,Youth League, Basketball, soccer,golf,bowling,chess,tiddly winks. YOU don't know the answer because the coaches of Cascade did nothing and said nothing wrong at all.Mind your own Ezell business and we will take care of Cascade.

Vic, I hate your in the middle of this but would you please clear this up once and for all. There has been enough mud slinging.This is a football board not a rumor board.

Hey coach t there is an Idea, a rumor board for those who have nothing else to do except make others life miserable.

Make peoples life miserable no that would be you guy cause you dont want to play us. You even put it in writting i find that very funny.(well Collinwood did) I was tryin to tell the CASCADE COACHES they needed to STHU because that was the first thing i was asked when i got down there so i think i have a right to ask about it. Last time i checked it is a free country.

Ok i am really done here now.

what coach? that cant be so hard, they dont have very many. what coach was it? right now it is you spreading rumors. you have made an accusation. stand behind it. who was it? this is your thread, finish it.

if you recall, i have taken up for ezell against the same sort of accusations. i have done it for the same reason. these are real people you are talking about. as it stands you have accused their entire coaching staff. at the very least you should be honorable enough to specify who this coach was. otherwise how do you differ from those who accuse ezell of all manner of stuff based on rumors?

No Chakra, your credibility was done when you started a baseless rumor. Of course, then you went to the now famous Ezell line about someone not wanting to play against you. You have had two good years. Congratulations. You actually have a fine team. However, the Ezell name does not strike the fear that you think it does. The end is near and I don't want to hear you when the tables turn.

Ask vic hes the one that asked me and said the Cascade coaches and said this. I know its bad for second hand information but i just evreyone to know Antoine will be there to hand your hat to you on the way out the door. I beelvie it was the guy that was runnin the film on the roof. Young guy about 5'10-6 200 lbs he came from press box during half time thats why i said that. He was waering a Cascade HAT coaches Wind Breaker and was dressed just like the coaches from Cascade. I would imagine Vic does the filming for Collinwood and was sitting right beside the guy on the roof.

Anways why the heck would i make somethin like that up i got better things todo kthx. As far as people accusing Ezell of doing things we are used to it. It looks like to me you guys are the ones that arent used to people accusing you of doing things, because you havent done anything. :D

I donthave to defend my statements here other than to say it was a second hand informatin i prolly should have kept my mouth shut. But i got miffed about it and let it out. At least i waited 3 days before i did. I also told ANtoine he thought it was pretty funny.

Charka 20,

I am a junior high coach for Cascade school. First off i want to apoligize for anything that might have been said. From what i hear it was a question about the rumor ( which it is totally a rumor. i think it was merely a question not a rumor. I hope this dose not cause you to any more anguish then already. Antino is a tremendous player with a bright future ahead. Look forward to seeing EH in the second round

Best of Luck.

mtsufan

ok, much better.

you'll probably hear it from others who know more about cascade's team than i do, but i do know that guy is a student (i think from mtsu) not a coach. i have talked with him a couple of times. i know he does want to be a coach someday. he is a super nice kid who i am sure never intended to stir anything up. he does film for cascade, and he was in the press box the 1st half, but the view from the press box is terrible. he was over by me the 2nd half, and never mentioned anything about ezell or any rumors. if he sees this you will probably get an immediate apology.