Clarksville High & Clarksville-Northwest Coaching Openings

Where will Busbee and Austin wind up coaching? Busbee was the OC at Montgomery Central and Austin was the DC at Stewart County. Any thoughts?

Busbee might end up at Montgomery Central, I would not be surprised if he joins the Kenwood staff. Austin, well NW does have a DC position posted. Looking in my crystal ball I see a former wildcat returning trading in his blue and gold for the purple and gold of CHS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busbee might end up at Montgomery Central, I would not be surprised if he joins the Kenwood staff. Austin, well NW does have a DC position posted. Looking in my crystal ball I see a former wildcat returning trading in his blue and gold for the purple and gold of CHS

Look for Shelby to be named shortly as Head Coach at CHS.  Why would anyone want Busbee for a coach?  He ruined CHS Football.  Went 14-17 in his 3 years at CHS.  Not very good if you ask me. Heck we wanted him out sooner but Admin wouldn't listen.  Now they have and we can get a better coach.  We will have the best backfield tandem at QB and RB.  We will go 10-0 this season with the right coach and make it a long way in the playoffs.  I am with Pilgrim we are on our way to the top.

This just released by Clarksville AD.

"We are excited to announce that we will introduce our new Head Football Coach on Wednesday at 6pm (in the Cafeteria)."

If it is Shelby what are you going to do?  You know he likes those athletic QB's who can run.  From Cameron Fletcher to all of those out at NE.  Will you be staying at CHS or going to CA?  More passing going on at CA would thrive there.

My bet is that if it is Shelby and he stays true to form they will move the whitchett kidd(heard he is back from year long suspension) to QB with the Johnson kidd at RB.  Now that is a backfield to run Triple Option out of.  Hard backfield to stop right there.  Pilgrim hope you land somewhere good if above is the case.

No Worries here. My son will work hard, do his best, and let God handle the rest.

Yes if we could have more parents like us who stay out of the way, don't get involved with the coaching and support the coaches 100% then it would be great. But you have those parents out there who believe there son should be starting even though they never watch a practice or don't know what is going on.  Or their parents get involved with the booster club thinking that will get their son the starting position.  Need more parents like that.  Those that stay out of the coaches way and don't say anything negative about who ever is the coach.