Clarksville High & Clarksville-Northwest Coaching Openings

Look for Shelby to be named shortly as Head Coach at CHS.  Why would anyone want Busbee for a coach?  He ruined CHS Football.  Went 14-17 in his 3 years at CHS.  Not very good if you ask me. Heck we wanted him out sooner but Admin wouldn't listen.  Now they have and we can get a better coach.  We will have the best backfield tandem at QB and RB.  We will go 10-0 this season with the right coach and make it a long way in the playoffs.  I am with Pilgrim we are on our way to the top.

Yes if we could have more parents like us who stay out of the way, don't get involved with the coaching and support the coaches 100% then it would be great. But you have those parents out there who believe there son should be starting even though they never watch a practice or don't know what is going on.  Or their parents get involved with the booster club thinking that will get their son the starting position.  Need more parents like that.  Those that stay out of the coaches way and don't say anything negative about who ever is the coach.

In your first post you stated "Heck we wanted him out sooner but Admin wouldn't listen.  Now they have and we can get a better coach." Then you claim "Yes if we could have more parents like us who stay out of the way, don't get involved with the coaching and support the coaches 100% then it would be great." To any logical person these comments contradict each other. Pilgrim has made several negative comments about Busbee and the coaching staff during the past season. If Anyway or Pilgrim believe the team will go 10-0 next season I believe they will have no problem finding Someone who is willing to give them a chance to put their money where their mouths are. Hopefully Admin will tell the new coach which parents need their butts kissed so he doesn't get fired.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your first post you stated "Heck we wanted him out sooner but Admin wouldn't listen.  Now they have and we can get a better coach." Then you claim "Yes if we could have more parents like us who stay out of the way, don't get involved with the coaching and support the coaches 100% then it would be great." To any logical person these comments contradict each other. Pilgrim has made several negative comments about Busbee and the coaching staff during the past season. If Anyway or Pilgrim believe the team will go 10-0 next season I believe they will have no problem finding Someone who is willing to give them a chance to put their money where their mouths are. Hopefully Admin will tell the new coach which parents need their butts kissed so he doesn't get fired.

Why don't you tell us HOW IT REALLY IS,  ANYWAY I am right you are wrong.  Busbee never gave my son or Pilgrim's son a fair shot. Pilgrim's son was the best quarterback out there ask any of the kids and they will tell you.

Have no clue about the situation in Clarksville but if this is how that school operates, no wonder there are few and far between schools that have good records. 

Devilsden you must be out of your mind if you don't think that is going to be a good staff.  He will not have to throw a game this year like he did over at NE last year.  That is the only thing I have against him.  We don't want to win a game especially on Senior night. He better not pull that over here and I don't think he will.  He will win them all over here and get a #1 seed in playoffs.  He has the best players over at CHS.  Why do you think he is leaving NE?  Not for better money, I will tell you that.