Clarksville High & Clarksville-Northwest Coaching Openings

First of all, I am a West Creek parent and fan, not Clarksville High. That being said, I will always favor the Coyotes even when they are the underdog. Second, the score was 33-28 Clarksville with the winning score coming in the last moments of the game with help on a PI call. That is hardly a dominate performance against a team that is rebuilding and mediocre at best. I do have ties to Clarksville High through the wrestling program so I keep up with kids I have coached in the past and I will always pull for a guy who worked his tail off in the off-season like the Junior QB that didn't get a chance to show his abilities. I am not against the kid that started, he is a great athlete, but I think if he would have been put in the slot, used as a read option RB or in the wildcat, you could have then used the junior QB to the best of his abilities and had an offense that could get it done on the ground and in the air.

Stop hiding behind your screen name. Tell us what your name really is!

were you there when he worked out or were you just told what he was doing?  are all of your wrestlers who work their tails off better than the athletes above them if they are working their tales off?  Unless we are there and watch everything we don't know what is going on.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were you there when he worked out or were you just told what he was doing?  are all of your wrestlers who work their tails off better than the athletes above them if they are working their tales off?  Unless we are there and watch everything we don't know what is going on.

And the truth comes out. How many different screen names are you using Coach? At least three it seems. (Anyway, Leave No Doubt and hereshowitreallyis) You are a piece of work my friend!

Tell us what you have seen Coach? Your insight into the program seems very deep. I can't wait to see what Shelby does with the program!

Edited by jcddmoon

And the truth comes out. How many different screen names are you using Coach? At least three it seems. (Anyway, Leave No Doubt and hereshowitreallyis) You are a piece of work my friend!

Tell us what you have seen Coach? Your insight into the program seems very deep. I can't wait to see what Shelby does with the program!

Way off in your assessment. Hard to know what is going on at CHS. Anyway we are about six months away from finding out how things are going to go. The coaches at CHS didn't know what they were doing. QB situation was a mess,  at Times the sophomore looked to be the best of the three. OL is going to need a lot of work because of the last coach that was there.

We have a QB over here that is the stud.  Pilgrim knows.  He didn't get a chance over here and will thrive in what Shelby wants to do. Pilgrim's son will take us to the promise land.  Would have this year if given the chance.

A "Stud" QB even at the high school level, knows the difference between a safety and a deep linebacker.

What are you talking about?  I know this kid would know the difference between a safety and a deep LB.  He has been to all the camps, clinics and everything that Pilgrim can get him to.  Has been told he is the best by Pilgrim.

Way off in your assessment. Hard to know what is going on at CHS. Anyway we are about six months away from finding out how things are going to go. The coaches at CHS didn't know what they were doing. QB situation was a mess,  at Times the sophomore looked to be the best of the three. OL is going to need a lot of work because of the last coach that was there.

Seems to me like you are talking out of both sides of your mouth and trolling for Pilgrim to say something using three screen names. why the anonymity?

Edited by jcddmoon

All this is very interesting. But for everyone's info on here this coaching staff that didn't know what they were doing included four college football players, one of which was an all American, and two with experience at the college coaching level. Also a a coach and a player that were part of the team that start chs's little playoff streak. So I don't know sounds like to me that they might know a little bit about football.

The coaches at CHS didn't know what they were doing. QB situation was a mess,  at Times the sophomore looked to be the best of the three. OL is going to need a lot of work because of the last coach that was there.

I would be curious to see who you feel has the best coaching staff in Clarksville-Montgomery County.  You seem to have plenty of football wisdom. 

First of all, I am a West Creek parent and fan, not Clarksville High. That being said, I will always favor the Coyotes even when they are the underdog. Second, the score was 33-28 Clarksville with the winning score coming in the last moments of the game with help on a PI call. That is hardly a dominate performance against a team that is rebuilding and mediocre at best. I do have ties to Clarksville High through the wrestling program so I keep up with kids I have coached in the past and I will always pull for a guy who worked his tail off in the off-season like the Junior QB that didn't get a chance to show his abilities. I am not against the kid that started, he is a great athlete, but I think if he would have been put in the slot, used as a read option RB or in the wildcat, you could have then used the junior QB to the best of his abilities and had an offense that could get it done on the ground and in the air.

First of all, your name must be jcddmoon since you don't hide behind a screen name. Secondly, you did predict West Creek to win by 2 or 3 TD's in a game they lost. Third, CHS didn't start or play their All-American Junior QB and still won the game you predicted they would lose. With your previous track record you must be a true football genius.

And another thing, the Junior QB did have opportunities to show his abilities, you must have been at the concession stand when he was throwing interceptions and fumbling the ball both of which occured numerous times.

A coach? Not me I have a son in the middle school, that one day may be a Wildcat. I was a supporter of Busbee and feel like he did a great job. I'm not sure I want my son playing at a school where the footbal program is ran by the parents.