Warren County 2014!

Pioneersports

Last season was not the "norm" for a Guz Malzahn offense. So are you saying yalls offense is going to consist of running 80 plays out of 3-4 formations? Did you mean it will be like what he ran with Cam or at Ark State? The Wild Hog and what he ran last year did work well, but defenses will catch up like they always do, especially if there is virtually zero passing threat.

I guess we'll find out August 22.

There are a lot of factors into making a good quarterback and athleticism is not the only factor or everyone could play qb. First, you have to be a smart player who can make quick decisions. You have to be a leader that can motivate other players. You have to have football knowledge and know how to read the defense. And, any qb you choose has got to have more than a second protection from the line to make a decision. All the above qb's are athletic, some maybe more than others, but Coach Smith will have to evaluate who he believes has more of these qualities than others. Let's leave it to the expert, pioneersports. These predictions only cause jealously and division within a team.

Edited by Tigerbythetail

the person that starts at qb for warren county against DeKalb county will be the best person that gives the pioneers a chance to win.  The competition for the qb job will span over the course of spring practice, summer 7 on 7's and fall camp complete with scrimmages.  As with all teams, great quarterbacks have leadership, poise and a super work ethic.  I would not be surprised if several different people played quarterback for the pioneers on opening night.  bottom line the person that gives WC the best chance to win will be in the shotgun versus dekalb county

the person that starts at qb for warren county against DeKalb county will be the best person that gives the pioneers a chance to win.  The competition for the qb job will span over the course of spring practice, summer 7 on 7's and fall camp complete with scrimmages.  As with all teams, great quarterbacks have leadership, poise and a super work ethic.  I would not be surprised if several different people played quarterback for the pioneers on opening night.  bottom line the person that gives WC the best chance to win will be in the shotgun versus dekalb county

I can roll with that. If WC is playing several different players at QB on opening night that only bodes well for DC.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN