BEST JUNIOR IN THE STATE

loveofdagame

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not doubt that byrd is a player... But travel east to SUMNER COUNTY an look at some of R.J. MEADOWS STATS..HE HAS RUSHED FOR 750 YARDS ON 132 CARRIES.. HE HAS CAUGHT 20 passes for 350 yards an he has scored 16 touchdowns an thrown for 2.. Then to special teams on PR he has had 21 for 437 yards an 20.8 ave an 3 touchdowns...An on kickoff returns he has had 16 for 426 an a 26.6 ave.. AN he aslo starts at corner where has had 4 interceptions an 46 tackles... Him an byrd have nice stats for juniors....

Guest Hotmoose

I would have to say that hands down the best junior in the state would have to be David Holbert of Brentwood Academy. If anyone has ever been to any of their games you know that this kid absolutely dominates the field. Just a few statistics, he is 6'3 235 and runs a 4.5. No, I am not just making that number up. I was there when he ran it and I saw the stop watch myself. I would put him up against any other junior in the state and love to see them go at it. He also plays linebacker and brings a heavy and hard load to the ball.

Guest dfootballfan

hogdrive74 I'll have to agree and Greeneway and your team has been great all season and keep it up "boro" is in sight if you boys work hard good things will come