Class A Mr. Basketball Ballots

CoachT

I still will say Malik Stockdale is very worthy of this award because of what all he does for his team on and off the court..Averaging 17 points and 9 boards..with 4 steals and 3 assist..He can post you up..he can pop out and bust the 3 ball..he can shoot the mid range shot consistent Great ball awareness. .He the most versatile player in14a..Thats pretty darn darn good for 14a play

Im saying Zay is known.People in Middle and East Tn know who he is..His assists are up this year and he is probably the second best point guard in Single A behind Bradford of Humboldt.Bradford is the best player in Single A. Union City has a team that 3 guys balance each other were know 1 player stick out.For Union City, you can argue that Deberry is the best player,some will say Simpson,and some will say Stockdale.The thing with Zay,they know how good he is,because he took about a 6-7 win team,some losses because of forfeit,to the Championship.

I can't speak for Middle or East TN but as for West TN Desonta Bradford is the best player in class A.  In all honesty he was probably the best player in class A last year and has only gotten better this year.  Zay Coleman hasn't had near the year he had last year.  And so far, outside of Haywood County, there has not been anybody able to stop Bradford in this area.

Desonta Bradford from Humboldt for sure.  The kid is only kid outside of Memphis in single A with D1 scholly offers that I know of.  As accomplished Spears is, he is going to Bryan (not a knock) just shows the true difference in the abilities and competition. If he Bradford isn't nominated it will be pure politics.  The kid was one of 24 mcdonalds nominees from TN.

If Malik Stockdale could get just 20 shots a night he would average 25 to 30 points a game..his shooting percentage is off the charts and he can burn you so many ways because he is so versatile. .to me has all the tools he needs to get to the next level but the coach has to turn him lose and let the kid go to work...let him have 25 shots a game and lets see what happens. .he was 6 of 8 for the game last night with. 13 points..Deberry shot 26 times with 22 points. Simpson shot 17 times with 19 points.

that wasn't to bad tho..Simpson played pretty well tho...I still say Malik needs more touches..if he don't get them at Humboldt Tue. Uc will be in bad trouble.

Tucker Roberson from Collinwood. This young man makes this team go. He has a motor that doesn't quit. Hes as good on defense as offense. Not to mention his work ethic and he is as fine a young man as you'll ever meet. Well deserving of this award. Anyone who knows him and has seen him play would agree.