Region 4

Bump11

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Landers started showing symptoms late evening before the tournament...I saw him the night before he looked rough...and I'm coach/parent for Stampede/Ocoee...but by then it was too late in the ball game to make a substitution...and the Soddy kid I found out that morning at weigh ins...look these things happen...don't fault a kid...for one I'm glad in a way k to see Landers not go...not from a competitive stand point but from a health stand point...I mean would you want your son to come into contact with the flu this close to state? No I know I dont...but yeah I know they have to come into contact some time...and don't fault a kid for growing...my son grew an inch over Christmas Break and added weight not from lack of exercise but just from growth...

And lastly, Region 4 is still one of the toughest in the state...things happen every year at this time that people get upset about...it's just the nature of the beast....As a whole the more kids we get involved...more schools we get involved in the sport the better off Tennessee Wrestling will become....

Coach Varnell