7A District Playoff Schedule?

bobcatfan300

There is a rumor going around that Pickett County has been suspended from post season play this year and next year due to the events that occurred last week. Does anyone know if this has any truth to it at all? I hope its not true.

I was wandering when this would be posted. It's true. Players are taking the fall for what others did. Appeal in process...

I was wandering when this would be posted. It's true. Players are taking the fall for what others did. Appeal in process...

I hate to hear that, especially considering that the Pickett County boys didn't have anything to do with the events that occurred that night. I hate it for the seniors of both teams that won't get a chance at this years tournament. TSSAA needs to think about what they are doing here. I hope the appeal goes well.

Edited by LA_81

Pickett got what they deserved. When you let a student section set behind the bench of the visitors with no supervision what do they expect to happen. I guess the fab five and those new jersey's can cry about the players had nothing to do with it. Cry me a river could not have happened to a team more deserving. Now I guess all the players that have moved in will be moving out so they can play. Hope TSSAA want let them leave either. Got what they deserve.