7A District Playoff Schedule?

bobcatfan300

Just FYI to ref...I know your info is obviously biased but it's also incorrect. No PC players left the bench area at any time. No fines were given for players from either team leaving their respective benches. Please by all means post whatever opinion you want, but atleast have some factual information before downing student athletes on a public forum, behind a screen name.

$500 of the fine Pickett Co received was from 2 players leaving the bench. Just check for your self this is all public record TSSAA can't keep anyone from seeing it All I'm saying is if you can't control your gym you get what you deserve when something happens.

$500 of the fine Pickett Co received was from 2 players leaving the bench. Just check for your self this is all public record TSSAA can't keep anyone from seeing it All I'm saying is if you can't control your gym you get what you deserve when something happens.

If that's the case York would have had a much higher fine every player they had was off the bench now we are talking about being fair aren't we? They even had players who threw punches tell me where all this would be considered right since all your knowledge is supposedly correct

If that's the case York would have had a much higher fine every player they had was off the bench now we are talking about being fair aren't we? They even had players who threw punches tell me where all this would be considered right since all your knowledge is supposedly correct

York was fined $2200 the reason they were not fined more they are not crying about what happened they are taking responsibility and not fighting TSSAA. They said they were wrong and so was Pickett

That's the thing Pickett acts like they have done nothing. If they had done what they should have this would not be a topic to talk about. So Pickett quit crying like nothing happened. They screwed up and they got punished.

York was fined $2200 the reason they were not fined more they are not crying about what happened they are taking responsibility and not fighting TSSAA. They said they were wrong and so was Pickett

That's the thing Pickett acts like they have done nothing. If they had done what they should have this would not be a topic to talk about. So Pickett quit crying like nothing happened. They screwed up and they got punished.

For your information, York is fighting the penalty the same way Pickett is. I am the second person that has tried to tell you this and you still refuse to listen. Stop posting information that you have no clue if its correct or not. If you can't come up with a knowledgeable post, DON'T POST ANYTHING. And for the last time, I agree punishment should be handed out, but not for the kids that done nothing.

You are hilarious you know that. For both teams to get the same exact punishment when Pickett clearly didn't start it is plum ignorant on someone's part especially if they think it is right. Go look at tssaa rules.

Rules they have rules That's what happened you broke the rules you got punished. So if you can read and looked at TSSAA rules where would you find this rule. Hint not all of it is in the rule book must look somewhere else so where would you get it. Also not in the rule about who started it or not. Let me know when someone reads this for you and you don't know the answer and I will tell you where to find it and they can read that to you also.

Rules they have rules That's what happened you broke the rules you got punished. So if you can read and looked at TSSAA rules where would you find this rule. Hint not all of it is in the rule book must look somewhere else so where would you get it. Also not in the rule about who started it or not. Let me know when someone reads this for you and you don't know the answer and I will tell you where to find it and they can read that to you also.

Listen, nothing you have wrote had made any sense I didn't say everything was in the rule book but it's clear you have no knowledge of anything that happened. You weren't at the game and with the way you are talking it probably wouldn't have changed your mind if you had seen it but I can straight up tell you I was at the game and what your saying is so called a fair punishment isn't. For instance as our boys ran down the court York student section was yelling bad language did that give Pickett boys the right to walk off the court and punch them? No not at all they have brains about them like I said. Will you ver get the picture? It sure isn't looking like it.

Listen, nothing you have wrote had made any sense I didn't say everything was in the rule book but it's clear you have no knowledge of anything that happened. You weren't at the game and with the way you are talking it probably wouldn't have changed your mind if you had seen it but I can straight up tell you I was at the game and what your saying is so called a fair punishment isn't. For instance as our boys ran down the court York student section was yelling bad language did that give Pickett boys the right to walk off the court and punch them? No not at all they have brains about them like I said. Will you ver get the picture? It sure isn't looking like it.

I was at the game and you just made my point if Pickett would have controlled their gym we would not be talking about this. And you know if you look in the TSSAA bylaws you might under stand but you don't want to read something that you don't agree with the rules are clear and they broke them.

For you to have been at the game you sure have no clue what went on. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't say half of what you have wrote on here. Talking about players isn't the way to do it. I don't know if you played sports or not but if you were in their shoes would you like someone saying those things about you? No one sure has bad mouthed York or the players. If I has a bet on it Pickett would love for York to get to play as long as they got to play. Obviously things could have been done differently like I'm every fight that has ever happened but for you to sit and say the fab 5 got what they deserved is just nonsens.