Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

Well, I guess we're lucky they weren't trying to impress you (or anyone else, for that matter...)

Dunno about "ragged"...but didn't sprint to a score like they've historically been capable of. Hard to do that with key pieces missing and keeping the offense about as basic as it can be and still move.  I was not unimpressed with their time of possession and their capacity to methodically move the ball down the field without so much as a zone read, a QB run, or a significant vertical pass play attempt.  QB also had two drops by otherwise reliable receivers.  Only one over-throw...

Yep, it was the jambo...and if you watched many games or read many reports, nobody was doing much or showing much.  Go back and look at reports from last year's...wasn't at all reflective of the season for anyone.

I thought the Signal-McCallie period was the most entertaining.  Otherwise...zzzzz

Big pat on the back for Bradley beating Howard, but Howard was pretty awful and Bradley still looked like a team searching for identity.  But, again, it's just the jamboree...

Oh I know Jamboree's don't mean much. mostly a dress rehearsal where you hope you don't get anyone hurt and get some work done in a real time situation.

All I did was report a general impression I got from watching ALL (I went down for both nights btw) of the match ups. Hope everyone is not that thin skinned all year. lol

Probably then only really critical thing I mentioned was East Hamilton's offensive line play being very poor. Everything else was just a general feel I got from the 20 minutes I saw.

But if you are really happy with the way Cleveland performed, more power to you. I was not ecstatic over Bradley myself, but they did what they should do against the competition they had: therefore solid. <shrug> Don't think solid means world beaters (at least in my book it doesn't).