Cleveland BlueRaiders 2014

. Weren't you calling for Daniels to be benched last season?quote]

No.... If you will remember correctly I was angry when Ridge benched him during most of the L.C game and that's when I had my meltdown and called for Ridge's head. You know.. The thing that everyone keeps reminding me of... I acted like a fool and was extremely angry because that decision was what cost us the game. But he did end up playing better after that so maybe ridge knew what he was doing. You may also be thinking about how I suggested that they should give myrick more playing time after his impressive performance against knox west. But I don't recall ever calling for them to bench Daniels. Btw Daniels looks alot better this year so far in scrimmages. He has looked sharper than myrick which really surprised me.

ðŸ‘

I have never claimed to know a dang thing about WB! Besides the fact that they are just not very good! Never have been. I equate the BIG DOGS to the sweat off dzzzzz! Run along little one.... Win more games yearly for a CONSISTENT amount of time before spewing that idiotic garbage from your fingertips:

Edited by Knoxvul

Did you watch the scrimmage?

I've seen film.

What I took from what I saw was Cleveland working lots of kids and doing situational stuff...not trying to "win" anything.  The one pick our QB had was on a failed route...receiver gave up.   Alcoa's line blitzed consistently.  If CHS had wanted to, they could have picked them down the field with quick outs and bubble screens...also only threw long once.  Worked a bunch of RB's...starters saw limited snaps.

So, again....not a "game" like so many want to make of it.  It was practice and work time.  Period.

Alcoa is good..will have a good season.  That shouldn't take away from Cleveland trying to find spot-fillers and work on some new plays with a new QB/receivers...

We just talkin' bout practice..

Do you want my honest opinion? As long as Maryville and Alcoa are dominant WB will continue to suffer. The best players in that area will go to both of those schools! Example-Peyton Wall!

Peyton's parents MOVED to Alcoa.

Got anymore players that left WB for Maryville and Alcoa? I bet I can come up with as many that left to go to WB.

Bottomline, Alcoa and Maryville pulling ALL the talent away from WB should never be an excuse.

Edited by BCsportsfan

I've seen film.

What I took from what I saw was Cleveland working lots of kids and doing situational stuff...not trying to "win" anything. The one pick our QB had was on a failed route...receiver gave up. Alcoa's line blitzed consistently. If CHS had wanted to, they could have picked them down the field with quick outs and bubble screens...also only threw long once. Worked a bunch of RB's...starters saw limited snaps.

So, again....not a "game" like so many want to make of it. It was practice and work time. Period.

Alcoa is good..will have a good season. That shouldn't take away from Cleveland trying to find spot-fillers and work on some new plays with a new QB/receivers...

We just talkin' bout practice..

Ok.....you just keep believing that. Get back with me after the Knoxville West game. Edited by BCsportsfan