REGION 5 AA.

NeWbLuE

CPA will win by 25. Don't think people realize how good they are. Keep reading how East and CC match-up well against them, they don't.

last time I said that feelings got hurt of course now that they really have to played them I'm sure there will be less defending & push back.

You may be right ecu, CPA could win by 25 on Monday and few would be surprised, but crazy things can happen in postseason basketball and the Cubs will not go into the Lion's Den and lay down-I guarantee that.

At least save the moral victory speech for when you lose on a last sec shot or a missed call in a close game. If you lose by 25 you can't parade around claiming you played hard or your team didn't lay down.

Remember this post about a month ago:

CPA "may" beat Cheatham County but it won't be by 20+.  The only way that happens is if Saunders, Harlan, or Darden:

a.)  have the flu

b.)  get suspended

c.)  get kidnapped before the tip

d.)  get injured during warm-ups

e.)  get injured during the game

f.)   get thrown out of the game

g.)  get in early foul trouble and 2 of the 3 have to sit the majority of the game

h.)  miss the bus (assuming the game is not at CCCHS)

The list of possibilities is endless.  I would love to see CPA play Cheatham in a game where everyone is healthy, the game is called fairly, and the boys on the floor get to decide the outcome.

Remember this post about a month ago:

CPA "may" beat Cheatham County but it won't be by 20+.  The only way that happens is if Saunders, Harlan, or Darden:

a.)  have the flu

b.)  get suspended

c.)  get kidnapped before the tip

d.)  get injured during warm-ups

e.)  get injured during the game

f.)   get thrown out of the game

g.)  get in early foul trouble and 2 of the 3 have to sit the majority of the game

h.)  miss the bus (assuming the game is not at CCCHS)

The list of possibilities is endless.  I would love to see CPA play Cheatham in a game where everyone is healthy, the game is called fairly, and the boys on the floor get to decide the outcome.

Yes I do remember that post.  I made it.  There's no way Cheatham County gets "beat down" by CPA.  It will be a competitive game.  I stand by what I said. 

last time I said that feelings got hurt of course now that they really have to played them I'm sure there will be less defending & push back.

At least save the moral victory speech for when you lose on a last sec shot or a missed call in a close game. If you lose by 25 you can't parade around claiming you played hard or your team didn't lay down.

No moral victories here. The game has yet to be played and you, not me, are the one on here boldly siding with the 2-time defending champs and making predictions. I guess you still haven't gotten over that beating that the Cubs gave your beloved Knights earlier in the season.  Your screen name is quite humorous bc you wouldn't recognize talent if it hit you upside the head. Hated to see that Kenwood got beat last night too. I was really pulling for them to get that win last night and I will still pull for them despite your dislike and lack of respect for a team that kicked your team's tail. I will be here after the game Monday win or lose and unlike you will not brag if the Cubs pull off the shocker and will not make excuses if they get beat.

Edited by mumbletypeg

Yes I do remember that post.  I made it.  There's no way Cheatham County gets "beat down" by CPA.  It will be a competitive game.  I stand by what I said.

Really you wrote that? So did you change your name or do you just have multiple accounts on CoachT. I agree you won't get beat down. Just exposed in the form of a loss that will be very clear and lopsided.

Really you wrote that? So did you change your name or do you just have multiple accounts on CoachT. I agree you won't get beat down. Just exposed in the form of a loss that will be very clear and lopsided.

Exposed? I think Cheatham has proven themselves to be a very good basketball team and if they are to lose to CPA I don't think that would "expose" anything. You may want to focus on those "overrated" Brentwood Bruins. I do hope Kenwood and Cheatham both win though.

No moral victories here. The game has yet to be played and you, not me, are the one on here boldly siding with the 2-time defending champs and making predictions. I guess you still haven't gotten over that beating that the Cubs gave your beloved Knights earlier in the season.  Your screen name is quite humorous bc you wouldn't recognize talent if it hit you upside the head. Hated to see that Kenwood got beat last night too. I was really pulling for them to get that win last night and I will still pull for them despite your dislike and lack of respect for a team that kicked your team's tail. I will be here after the game Monday win or lose and unlike you will not brag if the Cubs pull off the shocker and will not make excuses if they get beat.

Oh here we go again bringing in Kenwood into to conversation you want to remind everyone reading that cheatham beat Kenwood at home by 14 congrats I'll say it again it is and will be your best win of the season. Enjoy your off-season. I'm sure you will be back here Monday but it won't be to brag about the cubs pulling off the shocker.

Exposed? I think Cheatham has proven themselves to be a very good basketball team and if they are to lose to CPA I don't think that would "expose" anything. You may want to focus on those "overrated" Brentwood Bruins. I do hope Kenwood and Cheatham both win though.

I just hope CPA is prepared for the freight train that is coming into the Lions' Den on Monday. Cheatham may be coming off of a loss, but they will play a good game. All of that said, Cheatham has to play their best game of the year if they want to advance, and I hope that they bring it on Monday night.

why are you quoting overrated I never said Brentwood was overrated.

why are you quoting overrated I never said Brentwood was overrated.

I apologize if you weren't the one who made that statement. Thought it was you but could have been another poster. I am done bickering with you about Cheatham/Kenwood. It is an awkward situation as I think very highly of the Knights coaches, players, and overall program. And don't pretend that Kenwood is not your team-I suspect that you and Daniel are relatives maybe?-as 90 percent of your posts are about them. Good luck against Brentwood Monday night. I would love to see the Knights at the glass house.

I do and I am not ashamed to admit it.  You're not the "God of CoachT" and I'm not afraid to put my money out there to support my statement.  Are you a betting man?