Keith Hodge steps down at Dresden...

RegisP90X

While everyone is on here and Dresden is relevant on the T, I want to send out a big congrats to Colter Swafford on his letter of intent to play football at the next level. Really hard to see the boy in California. Can't wait to hear " that was radically narley dude " in his Alabama accent. Probably take five minutes to say it.

Way to go Colter!!!

While everyone is on here and Dresden is relevant on the T, I want to send out a big congrats to Colter Swafford on his letter of intent to play football at the next level. Really hard to see the boy in California. Can't wait to hear " that was radically narley dude " in his Alabama accent. Probably take five minutes to say it.

Way to go Colter!!!

Where's he going ysoangry?

Santa Maria is filled with rednecks and cowboys so he will be fine. I mean that as a good thing. Lol. Plus my folks are a couple hours away in case he needs to be bailed out of jail. Hahaha

Sounds like a winner to me as long as he doesn't do what I did when I went to the U of Miami back in the dark ages and get homesick and come back because of it.