Region 2-AAA

CU06

Oak Ridge hosts Farragut

Hardin Valley hosts Karns (at Farragut)

Halls hosts Bearden

Maryville hosts Powell

Three of the four quarterfinal games could produce really good matchups. These districts really have contrasting styles of play so it will be interesting to see how this plays out moving into the semis.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to OR on a tough hard fought win against Karns. To beat that team 3 times in the same year is a pretty big accomplishment. I said if we held Sibley to under 30 (which we did) we would have a great chance to win. Henderson with a huge night. Now on to Powell once again. Should be another knock down drag out battle as always. Kudos also to Karns on a great year. Very glad we will never have to play Sibley ever again lol

Edited by SweetScience

Congrats to OR on a tough hard fought win against Karns. To beat that team 3 times in the same year is a pretty big accomplishment. I said if we held Sibley to under 30 (which we did) we would have a great chance to win. Henderson with a huge night. Now on to Powell once again. Should be another knock down drag out battle as always. Kudos also to Karns on a great year. Very glad we will never have to play Sibley ever again lol

Great game by both teams. Really disappointed in the refs they need to pick up there game.

Congrats to both teams. I need OR to keep going so I don't look like a fool for picking them to state. Lol. AlsoSS, Sibley has a little brother that's a freshman, he will start the next three years, so u will have to see a Sibley, just not Devin. Again, congrats and good luck, both these teams will be tough outs, upper East Tennessee doesn't have a clue as to how good Powell is, and how well coached they are. They get an 8-10 point lead on anybody, they'll be hard to come back on.

Congrats to both teams. I need OR to keep going so I don't look like a fool for picking them to state. Lol. AlsoSS, Sibley has a little brother that's a freshman, he will start the next three years, so u will have to see a Sibley, just not Devin. Again, congrats and good luck, both these teams will be tough outs, upper East Tennessee doesn't have a clue as to how good Powell is, and how well coached they are. They get an 8-10 point lead on anybody, they'll be hard to come back on.

True. I doubt he will be as good as his big brother, though. Kids like Devin don't come around too often. I'm sure he will be good, but I don't see him being that good. I'm worried about DB and Jeff Co. Both of those teams (especially DB) have been playing lights out the past month.