Public School Baseball in Chattanooga

Pounder1

Bradley Central defeated East Hamilton Sunday in the finals of the winners bracket in 5AAA to clinch a spot in the Region 3AAA tournament.  Losers bracket games will continue this week to see who will play Bradley for the District title.  Bradley can finish no worse than 2nd, and will play in the Region tournament. 

Bradley Central has flew under the radar all season it seems. I have told anyone who would listen I thought they were a dark horse this season. Congrats to the Bears for clinching a spot in the Region playoffs!

Looking forward to watching this one today. Hixson wins the district tonight. They have a little more talent than Central. Central has had a respectable season considering the amount of players they lost last year and before the year even started this season.

A very impressive job done by a first year head coach and assistant coach, Colton Green and Andy Duncan.

Both of these young men were literally THRUST into their positions and performed wonderfully. Congrats!

Edited by glock22

A good afternoon for some baseball. Im not going to make the trip to Sequoyah to watch Central. I am going to go see the Boyd vs Whitwell game first. I am thinking this one will be over pretty quickly and then maybe I can get out to Hixson in time to see some of that one. Goodluck to the area teams today.

A good afternoon for some baseball. Im not going to make the trip to Sequoyah to watch Central. I am going to go see the Boyd vs Whitwell game first. I am thinking this one will be over pretty quickly and then maybe I can get out to Hixson in time to see some of that one. Goodluck to the area teams today.

Put some scores on here if you can.

Thanks

Went and caught Boyd and Whitwell yesterday until Boyd put it away. I was expecting a little more from the pitcher from Whitwell. I had heard alot of good things about his pitching but Boyd did knock him around pretty good. Went to Hixson and would like to say congratulations to Coach Green at Hixson. This might be the furthest Hixson has been since he was playing for the wildcats.