Region 3 AAA

Tenntwin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great game. The Lady Jets are so young. They will be a force to be reckoned with for many years. Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game.

Agree on the great game.  The lady Jets just couldn't shut the door.

Kudos to Bradley's unsung players, as they really stepped up making big plays!

I hate to mention the refs, but wow!  At least it was bad for both teams, so I guess it wasn't really a factor.

The big girl fouling out may have actually helped Bradley.  Don't get me wrong, she is a great player and deserves all the kudos.  I just thought Bradley got better handling the ball and driving to the basket against Cumberland's pressure once they went to more "guard oriented" because of the foul trouble.  Loved how Cumberland County played this game, it was there for the taking.  This game and the Blackkmon game will help these young girls gain some valuable experience for future runs.  Go Lady Jets.

Edited by Tenntwin

The big girl fouling out may have actually helped Bradley. Don't get me wrong, she is a great player and deserves all the kudos. I just thought Bradley got better handling the ball and driving to the basket against Cumberland's pressure once they went to more "guard oriented" because of the foul trouble. Loved how Cumberland County played this game, it was there for the taking. This game and the Blackkmon game will help these young girls gain some valuable experience for future runs. Go Lady Jets.

I think barring injuries or numerous transfers that Cumberland county will win this region next year and go on a 3 or 4 year run in the region. They've gotten away from that rough and ragged style they used to play and opened up the floor. Great feeder in south cumberland. Good luck.

The big girl fouling out may have actually helped Bradley.  Don't get me wrong, she is a great player and deserves all the kudos.  I just thought Bradley got better handling the ball and driving to the basket against Cumberland's pressure once they went to more "guard oriented" because of the foul trouble.  Loved how Cumberland County played this game, it was there for the taking.  This game and the Blackkmon game will help these young girls gain some valuable experience for future runs.  Go Lady Jets.

After I watched your team scalp my Lady Cherokees on Monday, I knew the game with Bradley would be a classic and I wish I could have been there to watch it. I'm very impressed with Cumberland's speed and ability to trap so fast....especially from the young players. The Lady Jets will be a force in D6AAA the next few years. Wishing them much success against Blackman.