Jackson Co vs Clarkrange region 4-A finals

bob77

True, we do have some excited fans and they have the right to be.  But no one is calling Jackson County out or showing them any disrespect by wanting to play them again. We played them really close when they visited several weeks ago. Its more about how we matchup with Jackson County compared to Clarkrange.  I'm sure Coach Brown doesn't need any bulletin board material to get his girls ready to play Saturday.  They have been to this point before and will be ready.  Just hope Van Buren girls will be as well.

VanBuren has the right to be excited and they should be they have a very good team hosting a substate game! It will be a great atmosphere in one of the loudest gyms I've ever been in. This is what high school sports is all about, so good luck to the team at VB and We will see you Saturday night!

UCSportsfan, you won't be disappointed tomorrow night by the turnout of the Van Buren crowd. Our tickets sold out early and people are being turned away. Hope ya'll have extra tickets!!! The game is gonna be broadcast live on t.v. This is the biggest game to ever be played in this gym (24 yrs). I just hope the fans are still fired up late in the fourth. Safe travels to the Jackson County fans.

IDK. 1000 plus? The biggest crowd I remember is when we played neighboring AAA Warren Co a few years ago. It was standing room only and the gym was rocking (Boys Game). Loudest I ever heard this gym. You could barely hear the refs whistle. That game ended with a VB win and a lot of controversy, but thats another story.

UCSportsfan, you won't be disappointed tomorrow night by the turnout of the Van Buren crowd. Our tickets sold out early and people are being turned away. Hope ya'll have extra tickets!!! The game is gonna be broadcast live on t.v. This is the biggest game to ever be played in this gym (24 yrs). I just hope the fans are still fired up late in the fourth. Safe travels to the Jackson County fans.

What time are you guys opening the doors? I'm sure we sold all of our tickets as well I know I have mine!

5:30. Is Van Buren Central time?

yes van buren is central time. Doors open at 5:30 pm. If the gym still has room, which is doubtful, they are gonna sale extra tickets so I have heard. Good luck to VB! Hoping for the upset over Jackson. After they called TSSAA on them over seating issues, it fired up the fans and team even more. Smart move, Jackson Co.

yes van buren is central time. Doors open at 5:30 pm. If the gym still has room, which is doubtful, they are gonna sale extra tickets so I have heard. Good luck to VB! Hoping for the upset over Jackson. After they called TSSAA on them over seating issues, it fired up the fans and team even more. Smart move, Jackson Co.

If you are needing something like this to fire you up you're in trouble. Calling us out on the internet should fuel plenty of fire as well.