7A

TNbaseball2014

Clarkrange is a pretty young team with only 1 senior on it. They will be good in a couple of years when they have more experience! Monterey lost 6 seniors last year and 1 was their best pitcher! Pickett lost their best player last year, but gained a better player this year as a transfer. Clay lost their best player who lead the team with his pitching last year. What all does clay and Monterey have? And also Jackson county?

Don't count out Clay Co. They only really lost one player last year. They've got a couple of pretty good pitchers and their hitting that started off really slow in the first couple games is starting to come around. They hit the ball well against Monterey Tuesday night with double digit hits and several doubles. They only have one senior and he's just a courtesy runner. They're going to be a contender. I don't think anybody has that dominant pitcher like Monterey and Clay had last year. 

the one you need to be thanking for that nice field at Jackson co is not the coach the two people that do all the work is a Brown man that work for a phone co and a lawyer that was judge down they are the one that keep that field loking good not the coach

the one you need to be thanking for that nice field at Jackson co is not the coach the two people that do all the work is a Brown man that work for a phone co and a lawyer that was judge down they are the one that keep that field loking good not the coach

That is not true.  As many times as I've played golf at JC and seen Coach King at the baseball field, I doubt he was just standing around watching. 

Yeah, coach King has put a lot of blood sweat and tears into that feild. I was there in high school when we broke ground on that big rock pile. He has not done it all, that is true. Did you really expect a feild that nice to be the work of one man? Rediculous