Humboldt vs BTW

87vikingalumni

Lol, why you say Humbomdt will get help from the officials, win my a ten (10) point margin & the Refs will not be a factor! Humboldt still has to put the ball in the hoop, the Refs can't do that for the Vikings. Safe trip to the Boldt Monday night!!

Because the T$$AA need HB to make it to help their bottom line! Lol MITCHELL ALREADY KEEPING UC from the glass house! Lol just basic math! UC & HB gone shutdown the town and bring everybody! BTW & Mitchell gone bring maybe 50-100 people! Lol

Lol, why you say Humbomdt will get help from the officials, win my a ten (10) point margin & the Refs will not be a factor! Humboldt still has to put the ball in the hoop, the Refs can't do that for the Vikings. Safe trip to the Boldt Monday night!!

Because the T$$AA need HB to make it to help their bottom line! Lol MITCHELL ALREADY KEEPING UC from the glass house! Lol just basic math! UC & HB gone shutdown the town and bring everybody! BTW & Mitchell gone bring maybe 50-100 people! Lol

We have a strong fans base that will travel. If we advance to the state our fans will not travel for the opening game because of distance and the middle of the week. If we advance to Friday we will have a lot of support and if we make it to Sat. our fans will be there.  Our Gym can seat 1000 easily, but our band will also be seated.

Edited by Galilee

We have a strong fans base that will travel. If we advance to the state our fans will not travel for the opening game because of distance and the middle of the week. If we advance to Friday we will have a lot of support and if we make it to Sat. our fans will be there.  Our Gym can seat 1000 easily, but our band will also be seated.

I meant to post this under the UC and Mitchell thread.For the Sub State game,just guess how many fans you think Mitchell will have. The reason I am asking to get a time to leave because the UC fans will have to get their tickets at the door.Is Mitchell selling tickets in advance Monday?

We have a strong fans base that will travel. If we advance to the state our fans will not travel for the opening game because of distance and the middle of the week. If we advance to Friday we will have a lot of support and if we make it to Sat. our fans will be there. Our Gym can seat 1000 easily, but our band will also be seated.

What Michell will bring would be like 10% of what HB or UC will bring! Keep it real now! Mitchell gone win state but their 1st two games could be Wednesday and Thursday because their in 1A now and the schedule is different

What Michell will bring would be like 10% of what HB or UC will bring! Keep it real now! Mitchell gone win state but their 1st two games could be Wednesday and Thursday because their in 1A now and the schedule is different

State tournament format is 4 Triple A games and 2 Single A games on Wednesday.On Thursday,2 Single A games and 4 Double A games.If they make it to State, they will play either Wednesday evening or Thursday morning.

Humboldt and BTW will be a good game.The Franklin kid can play.He like to get in the paint and is strong driving to the hole.He is not a 3 point shooter.The Beasley kid can really shoot it . Humbolt has to find him on the court.The Smith kid that is about 6'5 can also shoot the 3 ball.They also have the Fitch kid that is 6'4 on the block . Humbolt has to get Turner going.Brown and Bradford will do their thing . Humboldt being at home, I think will win by 8.

How is the weather in West Tn, heard a winter storm was coming threw & didn't know if games would be played tomorrow?

I am in Humboldt now and it is misting rain. They are calling for freezing rain, sleet and snow later, but weathermen are about 0 for 10 this year with winter storms in this area and Middle Tenn. as well. Even if school is cancelled, I have seen games played if roads are OK. But I would say it is 50/50 right now. Never can tell. I will keep you  guys up to date if the weather starts getting bad.