Houston Co. vs Union City

wtspfan

Don't let Houston County use their personal clock keeper. Just saying! #lessonlearned

You (MTCS Fan) are nuts if you think thats the reason you guys lost at Houston County. The clock was delayed and popped back to the correct time 2 out of the 3 times. There was only one problem. You apparently are disgruntled, just congratulate the Lady Irish. Don't be sour!

Has UC been able to practice this week? Roads are nasty. Also the UC crowd may be affected as the UC boys travel to Memphis wed nite to play in substate and girls play Thursday morning @ mboro.

Very good point that I have already thought about. Could even get more intersesting if the game is cancelled tomm. night and rescheduled for Thursday, which could happen. I live in Gibson County and it has to do a lot of melting tomm. I haven't seen the roads this bad in a long time.

Dyersburg was still without power yesterday, so not sure what they will do 

We used to send our girls to Murfreesboro on Tuesday Night. If I was Dyersburg and UC's principal, kids would be in M Boro now in a warm hotel room. Both teams are loaded and have a decent shot to win it. Players sure don't need to be in a cold house getting little rest and threat of getting sick. Girls that make it to championship will likely play three days in a row. They will need all rest they can get. Going to be interesting as UC's boys looks like will intefere with girls tournament. Going to be interesting to see how it works out. Looks like UC fans will keep I 40 hot the next couple of days.

You (MTCS Fan) are nuts if you think thats the reason you guys lost at Houston County. The clock was delayed and popped back to the correct time 2 out of the 3 times. There was only one problem. You apparently are disgruntled, just congratulate the Lady Irish. Don't be sour!

Who said "MTCS" ? I have known of multiple issues that seem to always involve Houston County clock keeper, score keeper, official book, etc , dating back to the 80's. I don't think it's a coincidence! So, congrats to Lady Irish. They didn't do anything to earn that rep -but, it is what it is! I'm just offering a warning/word to your opponent. Check out everything!

Who said "MTCS" ? I have known of multiple issues that seem to always involve Houston County clock keeper, score keeper, official book, etc , dating back to the 80's. I don't think it's a coincidence! So, congrats to Lady Irish. They didn't do anything to earn that rep -but, it is what it is! I'm just offering a warning/word to your opponent. Check out everything!

No one had to say you were from MTCS since that was the team the latest issue with the clock took place with. Ive never heard this before as far as Houston Co being known to have problems with any of the above game management personnel.

No one had to say you were from MTCS since that was the team the latest issue with the clock took place with. Ive never heard this before as far as Houston Co being known to have problems with any of the above game management personnel.

"the latest issue"???

I don't know what you mean? But, I do believe you just confirmed previous issues. Again, just a word of warning to any and all opponents of HCHS. Seasons have ended in the past only to discover something fishy in the water ;)