Clarkrange vs Meigs County

BigFan1966

LMAO at the whining of some CR fans and especially coach Lamar Rogers. Cry me a river. Just accept that your team was vastly outcoached and outplayed. Did Lamar whine like a baby when other teams they played got more fouls than his team? Of course not! I would suggest Lamar watch the video of the game and learn something about coaching. Just having all the talent he recruited won't win every game when you can't coach and make adjustments during the game. Read the article and you'll see whining like you've never seen.  I hope the TSSAA reprimands him.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20140306/SPORTS07/303060097/Coach-Lamar-Rogers-rips-officiating-after-Clarkrange-loss

I would suggest you watch the film...I doubt you even seen the game, but listened to it like Indian.  

Someone must have forgot to tell the referees that 7A is suppose to get all the breaks. Its really kinda funny that when its not a 7A final then we got to blame somebody.

Let me vent alittle.......If Jackson County had of been in the lower bracket, they would have never made it it to the finals. Jackson County wont even break a sweat in the upper bracket, guess who is fresh in the championship game? Advantage Jackson County. Seems like every year this happens.

And you watch 7A will have more All State players than the rest of the state. One year Clark Range had 4 All State players, that is just crazy. West Tennessee had two All State players that same year.

PS 7Awatcher, sorry for those remarks but you are still my buddy.

So what you are saying that even though 7 a wins the Gold ball every other year, they are not deserving of All-State players...you guys crack me up.  I guess the losing teams deserve the All State awards...lol

No team in Class A deserves 4 All State players, maybe 4 All District players or even All Region......

but when you say 4 of the best 15 players in the state are on one team that is just crazy. 

Another year 10 of the 15 All State players from across the whole state came from 7A. Come on now.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

I would suggest you watch the film...I doubt you even seen the game, but listened to it like Indian.  

Agreed with Glory. Once again if Lamar had to deal with 12 other HS in his area and just have one outstanding player per team, then his cockiness would be a little different. Having all those "ALL-State" players, transfers, etc... no wonder he's seen as a "God" in God's country.  It's hard when all your athletes are spread out!!!! 

Guest Clarkrangepride

Its hard to win a basketball game when 27 fouls are called against you. Worst officiated game I have ever experienced. Clarkrange definitely got screwed over!! Not only did we have to play against 5 players but we also had to play against the worst refs I have ever saw. Clarkrange has worked so hard to get to the state tournament! We definitely could've won the gold ball! Just wait, we will be back at Murphy Center and we will bring home the gold!!

Edited by Clarkrangepride

I was there and yes they were. Unbelievable he could even question those. Nothing ever was said about the CR bigs camping out in the lane for 7-8 seconds at a time. CONGRATS LTs

You are about the most uneducated basketball poster on here...you might want to go to the Middle School threads.  Celtic also.  People like you probably ref games, thats why there are so many "lob" sided games...lol 

Edited by options86

No team in Class A deserves 4 All State players, maybe 4 All District players or even All Region......

but when you say 4 of the best 15 players in the state are on one team that is just crazy.

Another year 10 of the 15 All State players from across the whole state came from 7A. Come on now.

Just FYI the state champion almost always gets four all state players. Maybe it should be noted that these awards are all state tournament. That's not saying they're four of the best single a players in Tennessee. It's saying they were four of the best in the state tournament. Obviously. Just like the region says that they were four of the best in the region tournament. I think the key is it's only limited to teams in the tournament.

I was there and didn't think it was officiated bad,CR was much more physical on D and they got called for more fouls. CR lost because its guards didn't defend well or make wide open shots when Meigs was clogging the paint.Quit crying about it and come back next year and win it

Its hard to win a basketball game when 27 fouls are called against you. Worst officiated game I have ever experienced. Clarkrange definitely got screwed over!! Not only did we have to play against 5 players but we also had to play against the worst refs I have ever saw. Clarkrange has worked so hard to get to the state tournament! We definitely could've won the gold ball! Just wait, we will be back at Murphy Center and we will bring home the gold!!

"Daddy.....please make those mean refs go away.  Just because our girls were slower than Meigs and had to foul as they chased them trying to slow them down , didn't give those refs a right to call fouls on us.  And since Lamar didn't know how to adjust during the game and was severely outcoached, the refs should have felt sorry for our team and made sure we won because we're Clarkrange and we're superior.  Daddy....please tell me it was just a nightmare we lost!"  :roflol: 

(footnote: this isn't intended for the Clarkrange fans who accepted defeat and saw why their team lost.)

Edited by Glory

Just FYI the state champion almost always gets four all state players. Maybe it should be noted that these awards are all state tournament. That's not saying they're four of the best single a players in Tennessee. It's saying they were four of the best in the state tournament. Obviously. Just like the region says that they were four of the best in the region tournament. I think the key is it's only limited to teams in the tournament.

I'm not talking about the All Tournament State team, I'm talking about the complete season All State team they award next month to girls across the state.

It makes me mad every year and it will happen again this year just watch. No team has 4 All State players for the season, not even Clark Range. Girls across the state deserve to be mentioned not just 7A, I understand the voters are mostly from middle Tennessee but the voters need to put more of an effort into doing there job.  I'm done.

Edited by Greenfieldfan

I was there and didn't think it was officiated bad,CR was much more physical on D and they got called for more fouls. CR lost because its guards didn't defend well or make wide open shots when Meigs was clogging the paint.Quit crying about it and come back next year and win it

This stuff is gold - reading where Lamar whined like a spoiled kid and embarrassed himself as well as his program, and reading the few Clarkrange fans on here making every excuse they can and blaming the world for being against them as being the only reason they lost.

I'm a McMinn Central fan and I saw whining like this about the refs from our coach Johnny Morgan and a few fans a couple years ago when we lost the first game in Murfreesboro. I called him and those fans out to grow up and realize why our Chargerettes lost, and it had nothing to do with the refs. 

Edited by Glory