Oak Ridge vs Jeff. Co

tnchad1980

Oak Ridge by single digits...

Reason: State tournament experience...

I'm from mid tenn and have watched them play a couple of times over the past year... I'm a big fan of their style of ball as well as Brentwood...

I have not see JeffCo play, but they have played siegel and Oak Ridge tough this year which makes me think they should be a decent ball club... Looking forward to watching them in the upcoming days...

Also, On a side note I played golf in that area and love to visit Patriot Hills GC... LOL

Great draw for Oak Ridge. They should beat Jefferson County and they get to avoid Hamilton, Brentwood, and Blackman. Semifinals will be tough but Oak Ridge has to like their chances.

Good draw for both OR and Jeff Co. Familiar opponents will make it easier for both team. Contrasting styles. Jeff co half court style is what gives OR trouble. Think this is a pick em.

I've seen them both. Don't know what happened in the Bahamas to make it so close. I say OR by 12 or more. JC is big, plays slower which earks OR but OR will press them a little more and get them to speed up and turn their defense into some easy offense. U will see OR seniors going all out! Green won't spare anyone in this game, four fouls with five to go? Big deal, ur playing! Lol. I say OR 62-48.

• Upvote 1

I've seen them both. Don't know what happened in the Bahamas to make it so close. I say OR by 12 or more. JC is big, plays slower which earks OR but OR will press them a little more and get them to speed up and turn their defense into some easy offense. U will see OR seniors going all out! Green won't spare anyone in this game, four fouls with five to go? Big deal, ur playing! Lol. I say OR 62-48.

I'm liking this prediction lol

Well thanks SS. I've just seen a lot of bball in the last ten years and Oak Ridge has had the best talent in the area for the last 4/5 years. People don't realize how hard it is to make it to sub state, let alone state. OR is becoming a fixture there and people out west are seeing there name pop up in the draw every year now. At this point, it's all about the draws. One year they'll get the draws they need, and an upset can happen in the other games and they can make it to the final game, and heck who knows then? Jeff Co. Is a really good team. What an accomplishment for them and Oak to make it to state. Two public schools that do things the right way. I hate they drew each other because they deserve to show the rest of the state they can play with anyone. Face it, you have to be pretty good to be where u two are. They both have good coaches and great fans, so good luck to both. I'm trying to arrange the trip to go watch this game.