2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Pretty sure I'm not the one taking it too seriously. Zzzzzzzz

I think people that try to play moderator and act like this message board has any significance whatsoever in regard to high school football are taking it too seriously.

This is a place where the majority of posters are adults that are either fans or parents.  What is said here has no effect on the outcome of any game.  It can't take away from anything the kids do on the field either.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not going to try to talk history of the area with you guys. Having been here less than 5 years I don't stand a chance. However, I do know about this current Owl team. The underclassmen took their playoff loss very seriously. A large amount started their 2014 journey the week after the loss to East Ham. That group of kids has grown. They're a competitive bunch that I'd stack up against anyone around. This team won't be held hostage by a single player this year. The only uncertainty is which QB will win the starting job. Both are capable. Both will give it their all to lead the team. We'll be deeper at RB than last year barring injuries. Our WR core imo is the deepest in our division, they will have a balanced mix of speed, and height(we lacked last season). On defense we're just a year more mature and experienced, I don't expect to give up the big play as often that seemed to kill us last year. The kids that want it the most will be the ones that separate themselves from the pack. I believe these kids have that.

Sir thanks for your posts. I could never be you because of the way you laid out the facts in a nice way. These cats on here can't handle the truth about the Owls so they get irritated of any positivity. Thanks sir but fhey know that I am not that nice . Bisciits is an imaginary Cane that was invented to take jabs at PassiveAggressive only. Yes he is a kid who calls me bunky from the children's dictionary and tries to be ruthless but is soft as doughnuts. They know we are coming and they have nothing to counter and are scared so they talk themselves into believing something that they know aint true. Watch all the apologists arrive and the back peddling of biscuits start in August and the losses start to pile up lol. ChattaOwl knows but let his alter ego do the stabb and jabs. hashtag ChattaBiscuitOwl.

I've read these threads for a little while now. With the reaction I received today I'll certainly be around a lot more. I get a Birdseye view of these Owls all week long. I won't try to predict what other teams are or are not doing right now. I will, however, brag on our boys and the effort they are showing. This should be an interesting season!

Edited by BRN

I thought this thread was about 5aaa teams next season. Not identities and who is a fan of who. Who cares?

I thought this thread was about 5aaa teams next season. Not identities and who is a fan of who. Who cares?

Why is everyone concerned about this thread????We have good conversation keeping it going all year and no warning points. The Canes, Owls, BlueRaiders battled for the top spot but never really separated our selves. It was like Domino's, we fell into the mothballs one by one week by week and we tell each other how terrible we played in the playoffs. Nothing more. It's just that this season the Owls have the best team coming back. And that's where they beg to differ.

Why is everyone concerned about this thread????We have good conversation keeping it going all year and no warning points. The Canes, Owls, BlueRaiders battled for the top spot but never really separated our selves. It was like Domino's, we fell into the mothballs one by one week by week and we tell each other how terrible we played in the playoffs. Nothing more. It's just that this season the Owls have the best team coming back. And that's where they beg to differ.

Says the owls fans :)