District 8AAA

BlessedHope

No. Somebody needed to take a step forward. Lawrence County averaged exactly 10.5 strikeouts per game in district play in a 21 out game. I'm not even a parent of a child on the team. I'm a Lawrence County baseball fan. The team had roughly 35 more strikeouts than hits this season. The math isn't that hard. I don't believe in putting the blame on the players. Kids need to be guided. Burleson in Summertown is a leader that works his butt off to get the players ready. That's a true coach.

Edited by BlessedHope

I am guessing you do not live in Lawrenceburg. This is the topic that is hottest around the entire community. That is impressive considering the primary elections are tomorrow. I do not care who plays and where. I'm sickened by the product on the field. The baseball program needs a coach to build a program for years to come. Not take baseball as job between the football season.

• Upvote 1

So u are telling me that the coaches currently in the program. Don't practice the kids or spend any time hitting ground balls or fly balls. Or taking Bp. They are just there getting paid. If so I'm with u. But doesn't sound like the coaches I no at all. And can't imagine b being part of that kind of program.

I am guessing you do not live in Lawrenceburg. This is the topic that is hottest around the entire community. That is impressive considering the primary elections are tomorrow. I do not care who plays and where. I'm sickened by the product on the field. The baseball program needs a coach to build a program for years to come. Not take baseball as job between the football season.

Stop it y'all killing me. Lol. The hottest around the entire community. Lol. The primary elections tom. Omg. Lol. If not mistaken. The former coach was there for 10 years or so and only made it out of region 1 or 2 times. Gat nothing to do with these coaches y'all. They are solid.