Where do we go now Tri-County?

screenandroll

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think Chambers is interested in leaving a gold mine (CHS girls basketball) to go to the worst girls program in carter county. Pugo i hear coach Luncefords daughter is the top candidate. Any truth to that.

I spoke with Jessica yesterday, she seemed to think Coach Chambers was going to get the job. She did apply.

Kendall Mull will be the go to player for Cloudland.  I think they will be fine.  They probably won't have a state tournament caliber team but they will contend for the region.  As for Chambers, he will win wherever he goes.  Tremendous coach.  I wouldn't mind seeing Jess get the job.  She was raised by a goodun.  Its in the blood.

• 5 weeks later...

The people who ran Coach Chambers off are now gone, thankfully. And yes, Unaka Elem. Had the best team in the county last year, one of the best teams in the entire area, aside from the Chuckey-Doak team. Throw in the best players from Hunter, and that might be a pretty formidable group of girls in a few years.

I believe if he wants it it's his. From what i am hearing Unaka has the best feeder program in the county relating to girls basketball. So it's not as big as risk as most people would think.