Gomab's Top 100 Juniors

CoachT

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juan Smith from McMinn is one of the best guards in the state. You did name several from our district. Thanks. They will be there or even higher on your last one, guaranteed. I am just glad that finally somebody from McMinn got a little recognition. Juan doesn't play on a good team so he doesn't ever get the district or region recognition that he should.

Nice JOB Gomab!!!! I think you did the best you could!!! GREAT! Hey! Northwest Scrimmages tonight! I'll probably be there for the first 2 quarters!!!! Again keep up the good work.. And will see how that ranking changes as the Season goes a long!!!!!BIG UPZ To GOMAB, COACH Artist, and COACHT,,,,

Today alot of kids, coaches, parents, and friends will look at this list and not see their name on this list..

I'm here to tell you it does not mean that you are not a GOOD Player, so you keep doing what your doing to make this list or somebodies list..

I have a cousin who plays in the NBA right now he was not highly recruited or even thought of as being great, Now he's a starter in the NBA, so don't give up on your dreams, because you didn't make a certain list... Teres ahole lot of GREAT High School ballers in TN... Thanks G

Thanks for the comments... I love getting feedback on these rankings...

-As for Juan Smith, I love his game big time... He could be anywhere in the Top 10 or 12 in the State....

-I will watch Bonner as soon as I can, so thanks for the heads-up...

-Thanks for the comments, Crossup

-I base my ranings on a combination of present production and future potential for the next level......

I know there are some more comments on the Rankings.....

-

Guest hsbball55

Thanks for recognizing Reece Bishop. It is wonderful to see some of the players here in Warren Co. getting noticed. Every year there is one or two players that get ignored simply because they are from Warren Co. Last year it was Matt Cotten, this year it looks like the same treatment will be given to senior 3-man Randal Harrell. You listed him earlier on a prospect list, but you have removed him more recently. He played on the same AAU team as Reece and made all-tourney at the YOAB nationals. He is much better than he was last year, attacks more, plays more defense. Please pay attention to him on your senior list. The best thing about him is his academics. He has a 3.73 GPA and is ranked 54 out of 450 in his class. This is a part of being a prospect that college coaches pay a lot of attention to. Thanks again for noticing Reece. :D

Gomab, I think that you do a good job with your rankings, but you are missing Walter Fisher, who I believe should be in the top 60. He's 6'3, 240, and goes to Hillsboro High School. He played for the Nashville Stallions in AAU and will be a real good player in the second semester for Hillsboro.