New Humboldt Coach?

dollar1906

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything but would love to get Dexter in Humboldt as the new coach. I think Dexter will be a great fit for Humboldt even though the Vikings might be down this coming year but I've said that for the past few years but someone always steps up & fills the voids. 

Humboldt has a new super coming in May. I sure it wont be long that we will all know pretty quick in May sometimes!

Humboldt has a new super coming in May. I sure it wont be long that we will all know pretty quick in May sometimes!

Well, I'm ready to know who the coach is going to be since the assistant coach took the head coaching job at Lexiington! I know Humboldt lost a lot but we some how find  other players to replace the  many great players that have come through Humboldt. A down year for Humboldt would be not to make Regional championship game so we will see how 2014 starts for the Vikings!!! 

Edited by 87vikingalumni

Well, I'm ready to know who the coach is going to be since the assistant coach took the head coaching job at Lexiington! I know Humboldt lost a lot but we some how find  other players to replace the  many great players that have come through Humboldt. A down year for Humboldt would be not to make Regional championship game so we will see how 2014 starts for the Vikings!!! 

The word is the new Super is bringing a coach to be interview before a decision is made.

Well Viking Alum, I can see this being a down year.I don't think they will be making the Region Championship next year Only player returning that played a lot was Agnew.Didnt see anything for them to reload with.

Well Viking Alum, I can see this being a down year.I don't think they will be making the Region Championship next year Only player returning that played a lot was Agnew.Didnt see anything for them to reload with.

Well, I'm just hoping that some of the kids grow & improve over the summer, I'm thinking the Vikings can still finish in the top four (4) of the district!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...