District 12AAA predictions (Metro District)

HighLife

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

After two weeks it looks like Hillsboro is the team to beat. McGavock may be the second best team followed by Overton and CR. Antioch is fifth best team. Then it's a toss up between glencliff hillwood and HL. Overton needs to win this week and then get rolling. They have played two quality opponents but they can't afford another loss. If mcgavock could win this week it would be huge for them. I can't remember the last time they started off 3-0.

After two weeks it looks like Hillsboro is the team to beat. McGavock may be the second best team followed by Overton and CR. Antioch is fifth best team. Then it's a toss up between glencliff hillwood and HL. Overton needs to win this week and then get rolling. They have played two quality opponents but they can't afford another loss. If mcgavock could win this week it would be huge for them. I can't remember the last time they started off 3-0.

Overton has a great bounce back game with Hunters Lane this week. They should be 1-2 heading into their matchup with Hillsboro week 3. McGavock from what I heard has been very impressive and should go to 3-0 this week as well, before tough back to back games at home vs Franklin then at Hillsboro.

Hillsboro visits Hillwood this week looking to go 3-0 before tough back to back games at home vs Overton & McGavock that will probably decide the district

Edited by HighLife

After three weeks it's a two horse race between Hillsboro and mcgavock. Hillsboro has Overton this week and should win. Hillsboro should make a deep run in the playoffs. Not sure what is going on at Overton but I am sure Williams and his staff will get them on track. Bobcat fans need to be patient. After a coaching change there are always growing pains no matter how good a coach and his staff are. Mcgavock plays Franklin this week and it should tell us how good mcgavock is. I think mcgavock pulls a slight upset.