AA top 10

knightsfan

Predictions--Fayetteville beats Harpeth, WHH beats MTCS

WH beats Greenbrier, Sycamore beats Community

then it gets good....

Fayetteville beats White House Heritage (wishful thinking)

White House beats Sycamore in the rematch

Fayetteville beats White House in the rematch!  Orange colored glasses on? Check!

Comments?  Let's have 'em.

Yeah, those are some pretty shaded glasses. I say realistically WHH vs WH in Championship. White House will win 2-0. Heritage is good, but lacks discipline and can be real mouthy on the field. I expect a few yellows to fly. White House played a good game against a good Merrol Hyde last night and tied 1-1. Should be a great tournament.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signal Mountai tied East Ridge tonight 2-2 in a great game by both teams. All in all I believe that a number of teams in the Chattanooga Area are good enough to make the top ten. Bohd Buchanan is playing better than anyone. Notre Dame can match up well against anyone also. CCS is CCS.

Definately have to give the one spot to CAK though unless someone can upset them. I know that Knox Webb is not in AA but they do play in the same State Tournament I believe. Their body of work is also impressive, and I could see them  competing with anyone also.

Signal Mountain is a new comer to State talk because they've never been able to get past ND and Chatt. Christian to get out of a hard Chattanooga district.  They beat Dist. 3 AAA champ Cleveland last night before coming from behind 2-0 55+ minutes in to get a draw tonight vs. Dist 6 A-AA champ East Ridge.  East Ridge might be a wild card.  They're gritty.  Just happy to be in loop for a change with a solid team!

Signal Mountain is a new comer to State talk because they've never been able to get past ND and Chatt. Christian to get out of a hard Chattanooga district.  They beat Dist. 3 AAA champ Cleveland last night before coming from behind 2-0 55+ minutes in to get a draw tonight vs. Dist 6 A-AA champ East Ridge.  East Ridge might be a wild card.  They're gritty.  Just happy to be in loop for a change with a solid team!

I think Signal should be the favorite, but ND, Chatt Christian, Boyd Buc, and East Ridge are all capable of getting tot he boro as well from the Chatt. area. 

Yeah, those are some pretty shaded glasses. I say realistically WHH vs WH in Championship. White House will win 2-0. Heritage is good, but lacks discipline and can be real mouthy on the field. I expect a few yellows to fly. White House played a good game against a good Merrol Hyde last night and tied 1-1. Should be a great tournament.

WHH has not had anyone with a red card this year. Can WH say the same thing? I don't think so.

I think Signal should be the favorite, but ND, Chatt Christian, Boyd Buc, and East Ridge are all capable of getting tot he boro as well from the Chatt. area. 

I would be shocked if Boyd and East Ridge don't easily win their districts and get to the Region 3 final, which of course would put them both into Sectional games against Region 4.  Region 4 is much more complicated (and competitive) with Signal, CCS, ND, Murfreesboro Central Magnet and Merrol Hyde.  Either CCS or ND will not be advancing to the Region 4 tournament since they have to play each other in a district semi for what might be the first time ever.

Looks to me like any one of these 7 teams could make it to State and, if they played their best, would be competitive against any A-AA team out there, including the mighty CAK.  I am still waiting on the Irish to play their best for 80 minutes, hopefully it will happen next week.

I would be shocked if Boyd and East Ridge don't easily win their districts and get to the Region 3 final, which of course would put them both into Sectional games against Region 4.  Region 4 is much more complicated (and competitive) with Signal, CCS, ND, Murfreesboro Central Magnet and Merrol Hyde.  Either CCS or ND will not be advancing to the Region 4 tournament since they have to play each other in a district semi for what might be the first time ever.

Looks to me like any one of these 7 teams could make it to State and, if they played their best, would be competitive against any A-AA team out there, including the mighty CAK.  I am still waiting on the Irish to play their best for 80 minutes, hopefully it will happen next week.

I agree your guys road is a lot tougher. This could be the toughest it has been coming out of this area in a while. 

WHH has not had anyone with a red card this year. Can WH say the same thing? I don't think so.

All I can say is that from seeing both teams play in person in multiple games against various opponents, WH is much more composed than Heritage. They play more as a team. Heritage has speed and some decent ball skill, but they do not play as a unit as far as I can tell.

Good luck to everyone!  Every young man playing past this week has put in countless hours to get better as a player and they deserve our respect.  Coaches likewise put in unreal hours.  The future of soccer in TN is bright.

I've seen both White House and W.H.H. play this year and this should be Heritage's best chance to beat White House in several years but I'm not sure they can get it done.  White House has trouble scoring but their defense is still really strong and as for the keeper getting a red card, there are not many on this board that would not have gotten one if put in the same position.  The Sycamore player knocked him down in the box and then laid on him to keep him from getting up.  He threw the Sycamore player off him and the Sycamore player got up and started throwing punches with both fists as fast as he could and got off 8 to 10 before the White House keeper was able to get hold of him and tackle him to the ground basically protecting himself.  I've been watching soccer for almost 20 years and I have never seen a player do what the Sycamore player did. It was very disturbing to watch.