AA top 10

knightsfan

Isn't this the second time they beat you this year? :mrgreen:

whining-7.jpg

1-0 on a PK....then from what I heard CCS went defensive (Not a bad strategy though)...I didn't see that game , but did watch yesterday, and I stand by my comment....and to make you feel better Troll, I did see SM play ND, and your guys are the real deal...some real talent up there this year...I would expect them to progress well...

Edited by CHAMPDDS

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-0 on a PK....then from what I heard CCS went defensive (Not a bad strategy though)...I didn't see that game , but did watch yesterday, and I stand by my comment....and to make you feel better Troll, I did see SM play ND, and your guys are the real deal...some real talent up there this year...I would expect them to progress well...

Thanks.  Somebody said eight of our seniors have been playing together since childhood.  Sounds like this year is our best shot, since we lose a ton going into next season.  Supposed to be lots of young guys looking good, though.

Of course I'm just waiting for REAL football.  :popcorneater:

Thanks.  Somebody said eight of our seniors have been playing together since childhood.  Sounds like this year is our best shot, since we lose a ton going into next season.  Supposed to be lots of young guys looking good, though.

Of course I'm just waiting for REAL football.  :popcorneater:

I'm hoping for a Boyd Buc vs Signal match up. 

• Upvote 1

Champ has seen only 2 teams so not sure how he can say CCS won't advance far. From what I have seen with my eyeballs, East Ridge has the most talent in SE TN in A\AA. But they are too emotional and very immature, as exhibited when they started a fight with Tyner after clinching the district 1 seed. If they can pull themselves together, they may go far. I have not been able to see North Red Bank this year, but they have a great tactical coach and lots of experience.

I was using the term "stoppage time" loosely because the goal occurred after the scoreboard was stopped at 2 minutes, but it may have occurred within the 10 minute period.  But yes, there is stoppage time in high school.

Just to be clear I was not implying there was anything wrong about the goal being scored in "stoppage time", I just mentioned it to show how tough of a fight it was.

There is no stoppage time in high school soccer.

My bad, I believe you, but then why does the whistle not sound exactly on 40 minutes.  Educate me.

The clock stops for injuries, after a score, on a PK, for a card. The only time that a game extends beyond 40 is to complete a PK. In USSF soccer, there is a running clock and time is added ("stoppage time") at the discretion of the referee for these things.

The clock stops for injuries, after a score, on a PK, for a card. The only time that a game extends beyond 40 is to complete a PK. In USSF soccer, there is a running clock and time is added ("stoppage time") at the discretion of the referee for these things.

:huh: I have read your explanation multiple times and I am still not educated.  If the game is still going on after 40 minutes from the time the ball was kicked off, and that is not "stoppage time", then what is it?  Or is just called Ref discretion time?

Champ has seen only 2 teams so not sure how he can say CCS won't advance far. From what I have seen with my eyeballs, East Ridge has the most talent in SE TN in A\AA. But they are too emotional and very immature, as exhibited when they started a fight with Tyner after clinching the district 1 seed. If they can pull themselves together, they may go far. I have not been able to see North Red Bank this year, but they have a great tactical coach and lots of experience.

I am all knowing...you will see....

D