when will they learn at Mcnairy Central

cardfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Chad well enough to know that he will get everyone on board...players, parents, community, administration, coaches.  He will give every kid a shot at playing multiple positions and won't give up on kids even when they mess up.  There are politics involved in every school.  It is how a coach handles those situations is what will matter.  I know he is going to help get you guys going. 

Give him time with the kids and they will go to war for him!!!! On the like side he is as caring a coach about the kids and program as you will find. Hope you guys are ready for a energetic and passionate coach cause he is. Your kids better be ready to be in shape.

Guest hevyrevy1611

yes, Yes, YES! The Bobcats hit not just paydirt, but the Mother Lode! With a new administrator, and new head coach, McNairy's fortunes just got changed! A true genius on the field and in the classroom! Dresden loved Chad Hodge, your community will too. We are still trying to figure out how he got away, but our new coach is also a keeper. Your program and clasdrooms just took a giant leap forward. Yes, one person CAN make a difference, and Chad Hodge WILL for you folk, just like he did here! He takes teams from worst to first, literally almost overnight. GREAT HIRE! GREAT FUTURE NOW!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Plus, for my final "contribution", Coach Hodge's attitude about "parent politics"? ... I don't freaking care, let's PLAY BALL! (and he'll play the kids who have "the right stuff", NOT "the right last name" or "right connections!") His style of play and coaching? ... hehe.. well, our Dresden kids lovingly nicknamed him "crazy Hodge", in the best sense possible. An honorable term of endearment for sure. After all, what else can you call such a focused, passionate, warrior-spirit leader like him? Noisemakers, cowbells, horns, and positive, encouraging, loud yelling from supportive fans in stands just fuels the flames too! A true FIREBALL of pure passion and football knowledge just arrived in Bobcat nation. Ohh my, you all are in for a treat on Friday nights! And in classrooms during week too! IT'S ON! :D

cardfan, the nerves are on edge in your part of the county. You know it is true. Coach Hodge has control of the team and where the players will play. We know district games are more important and it was not McNairy that begged off playing the first game of the season against their county rival

cardfan, the nerves are on edge in your part of the county. You know it is true. Coach Hodge has control of the team and where the players will play. We know district games are more important and it was not McNairy that begged off playing the first game of the season against their county rival

Your butt just won't stop hurting will it??

TheBulldog, when you win 20-plus in a row then start talking. The Bobcats have been down and have lost too often in the last five years. We will be back.

Well, first off, I'm from Milan and out of the 14 times we have played you guys we won 12!! We have also won 4 state titles and are in the playoffs every year, so I will say what I want!! Have you guys ever made it past the quarterfinals?? No, you haven't!!