Spring practice at Chatt central

tistheseason

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think y'all lost some key players on the o line but depending on your backs you should be fine. Dalton and David gave Brody some time and they will need replacing. You got a couple young ones that think they can but they aren't what their Daddy thinks they are. You should do fine though. The Pounders will struggle on the o line and this year will rely heavily on play calling and preparation. I think they lack in both departments. Hope not but that's just my opinion.

StanthePounderrman, you said your nephew was on team. What has he said about practice and coaches? Are they lifting any more than what they did under Allen? Is Cook still at school and is he going to Rhea and just holding a teaching position up. Also how is Allen holding Spring practice at Powell with school still going on down here and him going up there.  Has he taken leave or what . Just curious.  Have any kids left?

for you not to be on here so much you don't know what the heck you are talking about. Fake wanna be Owl:/ go have one.

Drive-By Truckers said it best:  "Just 'cause I don't run my mouth, don't mean I got nothing to say!"  

If I've read this thread correctly,  the Pounders are not getting in pads at all this spring.  And don't mind if I have two...

Drive-By Truckers said it best:  "Just 'cause I don't run my mouth, don't mean I got nothing to say!"  

If I've read this thread correctly,  the Pounders are not getting in pads at all this spring.  And don't mind if I have two...

And just because I don't go by the phrase "silence is golden" don't mean I can't hold my tongue for a day or two...or even NOW!!! Tis usually answers my question...before you rudely interrupted :angry: RIIIIIICOOLA!!!