Spring practice at Chatt central

tistheseason

Allen ticked me off when before the season  talk started that he wanted to leave. Til this day players will tell you Allen quit on them. By the way do u remember the banquet and Allen said he did not want anything to do with it anymore but he did show up and stayed for maybe more tha 20 minutes then left. He did not do that own his on . He was told he needed to show up. Tis you were upset. That is right. ,He said he did not want anything to do with it. That hurt the kids and program from the beginning of the year til the banquet. I still do not see how the team overcame his attitude. But they did. I wish him luck but he hurt this program. Tis these kids are learning discipline and how to come thru adversity. As a coach u have to instill discipline and it is done at this time of year and summer. That is what is happening now. Tis I really do believe Allen did hurt this program. They are having to unteach some things and make corrections now. Discipline being one of these and other habits they were allowed to get away with. It will take most of the summer.

Adversity builds character.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Chattanooga Central Class of 2014! Good luck to you all!
I would also like to say Congratulations to 4 of Central's Coaches who were chosen as Coach of the Year by their peers.
LeeAnne Burt Shurette  Softball
Glen Carter Baseball
Rick May Girls Basketball
Luke Robinson Boys Track

Your work with these young athletes will have an impact on their lives forever.

This comment came from a Central  booster club member at the school and is true. Congratulations coaches and players.

Edited by Pounder1

Congratulations to the Chattanooga Central Class of 2014! Good luck to you all!

I would also like to say Congratulations to 4 of Central's Coaches who were chosen as Coach of the Year by their peers.

LeeAnne Burt Shurette  Softball

Glen Carter Baseball

Rick May Girls Basketball

Luke Robinson Boys Track

Your work with these young athletes will have an impact on their lives forever.

This comment came from a Central  booster club member at the school and is true. Congratulations coaches and players.

thanks...good job

• 2 weeks later...