Spring practice at Chatt central

tistheseason

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look on poundersfootball.com Stan and u will see that pictures that ladies were taking on that site. They were from booster Club. No girl friends were there. So nothing to talk about.  

As for Coach Braswell, he is pushing them and they do not like it. He takes no pity on them and he is doing a great job.  He has not hurt them. Some of them have had to work harder than they have before. There is no slack given or favorites being played. He is there on weekends looking at film and relining the football practice field himself.  He is one of the hardest working coaches they have had. Teaching a lot of technique and getting them in shape. He is not hurting them. Some are not use to working. Some are having to unlearn bad habits and techniques . Ask them and they will tell u they have worked harder this year than they have the last 2 years.

Hey they need this. They have not won a home game in 2 years. They are being pushed.

Look on poundersfootball.com Stan and u will see that pictures that ladies were taking on that site. They were from booster Club. No girl friends were there. So nothing to talk about.  

As for Coach Braswell, he is pushing them and they do not like it. He takes no pity on them and he is doing a great job.  He has not hurt them. Some of them have had to work harder than they have before. There is no slack given or favorites being played. He is there on weekends looking at film and relining the football practice field himself.  He is one of the hardest working coaches they have had. Teaching a lot of technique and getting them in shape. He is not hurting them. Some are not use to working. Some are having to unlearn bad habits and techniques . Ask them and they will tell u they have worked harder this year than they have the last 2 years.

Hey they need this. They have not won a home game in 2 years. They are being pushed.

I AGREE!! BOYS DON'T RESPOND TO THE WORD NICE.....

Tis, you and I will never say anything right on this board. Not while Pounder1 is patrolling. I never said anything negative just thought it was strange. There was sure a lot of yelling to be taking pics. O by the way pounder you were wrong once again the mural was donated by someone out of the class of 1940 something! Just saying.

Tis, you and I will never say anything right on this board. Not while Pounder1 is patrolling. I never said anything negative just thought it was strange. There was sure a lot of yelling to be taking pics. O by the way pounder you were wrong once again the mural was donated by someone out of the class of 1940 something! Just saying.

Once again Stan you are wrong the mural was donated by the senior class. Strange why because they were tasking pictures. You also it may have been girlfriends or mothers. It was the lady in charge of web site by the way and the other 2 taking pictures .

I'm not so sure about Braswell. But I still hope the team can excel. Ill tell ya though our schedule with this team will be brutal. Again ill say our line performance will be the key. Young, small, and inexperienced.

He is a lot better defensive coordinator and defensive coach than we have had up there. He is getting after it with the kids and is not babying them. This is what they need. Fundamentally wise they will be a lot better and have more hustle than in past. At least they will play and know there assignments.

If the line stays as it has been set so far...which I doubt it does.. biggest would be 260 smallest 190. That is not huge but I this not terrible either. There is only one player that had any snaps last year. Coach Mallory has been working the o line and despite being young they are making progress. I have been to a good many practices at least for a few minutes and from what I have seen compared to previous years is night and day....in a good way.

This staff is very different than previous...pounder is right that they are extreme on discipline and not much short of a marine drill sergeant. This will be a very different team this year...they will not be tired at half time I will be willing to beat that...and they will be tougher. Does that mean more wins??? Who knows....