Spring practice at Chatt central

tistheseason

Best of luck to the kids. But ...well Rogers Braswell..and led by Mallory. It ain't lookin good guys. Not at all.

How can anyone judge until u see at least a season on the field. Heck this staff maybe better than what Allen had. You and I do not know that much about the new coaches. We all have heard things. They have at least started lifting after school and will continue this summer. At least they are working out to try to get into football shape and go for about 2 more weeks. Until the coach was named nothing was happening. Give these coaches  and kids a chance and then all can voice some type of opinion. They will be one more hire maybe two when and if Cook leaves. You got to have a teaching position to be at the school. Hey guys we do not know what is going to happen yet.  

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been on here a while. This whole situation at Central is total garbage. I have a son that plays for Ooltewah. Those kids at Central deserve way better than what they have been gave. I believe it's a smack in the face. No wonder the athletes continue to detract from from the purple pounders. Opposing teams will still be able to put 9-10 in the box. I believe what faith was on thAt dreadful hill will decompose like their rotting football team. The sad thing is that the talent is there. The leadership is not!

I understand your frustration but honestly your migration to ool is part of the problem. You see the kids and parents are the "program"..." We" make up what is the football team. So abandoning the team especially when you are zoned for that school is wrong. I feel your pain but my Son did quite well at Central and honestly had /has some college offers. Mr King is probably the best Principal in the county but the team formed to pick a coach is not. It looks to me that a few on the committee were insistent on a black coach. They picked their man and tons jumped on the bandwagon and he didn't work out. Then we had to pick hastily. Hopefully this man will lead in a positive successful way.

• 2 weeks later...