region 1 1a

pujo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say whaaaaat?

Yep, sad but true for the Unicoi faithful. Got my story from a Unicoi parent. Cloudland should and will have a solid team ,but Unicoi should run over Cloudland like a mack truck. They only have about 5 kids to every 1 that Cloudland has.The parent was disgusted to say the LEAST. But it is what it is and hats off to the Highlanders for a strong showing..

Yep, sad but true for the Unicoi faithful. Got my story from a Unicoi parent. Cloudland should and will have a solid team ,but Unicoi should run over Cloudland like a mack truck. They only have about 5 kids to every 1 that Cloudland has.The parent was disgusted to say the LEAST. But it is what it is and hats off to the Highlanders for a strong showing..

Well we all know it doesn't matter how many players you have, it's how much fight they have in them. Numbers don't mean much when the Friday Night Lights are on. Nobody should be disgusted by that.

Well we all know it doesn't matter how many players you have, it's how much fight they have in them. Numbers don't mean much when the Friday Night Lights are on. Nobody should be disgusted by that.

[/quote

Thats very true. His gripe was,he thought Unicoi was bigger, stronger and had more talented kids. He just didn't think they were nearly as prepared as the Landers. As for my part, I don't have a clue but from what I heard, Cloudland DOMINATED on both sides of the ball.