region 1 1a

pujo

Goodness, I just thot of something...We have to go TO Cocke Co this season!

I like oldeagle, but I'd rather have to wear King's donegal hat for a day!

Thinking about it, we will have to do quiet a bit of driving this season <_<

Yea we are out here a million miles away from all of yall. We have to go to Carter County twice this year, and we always go at least once every year! N.G. is our only region game we can make it to in less than an hour and a half.

Look at it this way, its a beautiful drive down either way you go. I suggest I-81 if your looking for easy time saving travel still with a decent view though, but the scenic route through Johnson city , Greeneville, will make you drive through the tiny town of Parrotsville BEAUTIFUL drive through there!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea we are out here a million miles away from all of yall. We have to go to Carter County twice this year, and we always go at least once every year! N.G. is our only region game we can make it to in less than an hour and a half.

Look at it this way, its a beautiful drive down either way you go. I suggest I-81 if your looking for easy time saving travel still with a decent view though, but the scenic route through Johnson city , Greeneville, will make you drive through the tiny town of Parrotsville BEAUTIFUL drive through there!

The travel don't bother me,it just kills a little time. 7:30 seems like an eternity on game day.

King's already eating popcorn!!  Eat slowly, week 10 is a LONG way off brother! B)

My shadow could have been seen at the entrance to the bulldog weightroom a few times but no one noticed.  Figured I'd make me a few laps around the track at campbell stadium and just take it in.  ;)

Big news outta Highlander camp, Carp is back to take over as the boys BB coach. I've been hearing this rumor as well as a few others. This one sure had teeth, not so sure about the others.

man i sure hope this is true I know Birchfield was thinking of taking half a year off for personal reasons and Carp was thinking of coming back to help out .everyone please keep the Birchfields n your thoughts and prayers

The birchfields need everyone to rally around them during this time. I couldn't imagine how hard this has been for them

We are ALL united for this cause.Some things are MUCCCCCCH bigger than sports. Edited by pujo

man i sure hope this is true I know Birchfield was thinking of taking half a year off for personal reasons and Carp was thinking of coming back to help out .everyone please keep the Birchfields n your thoughts and prayers

Now I'm hearing that the school board wouldn't allow it, I do think they are still trying to get it done.