region 1 1a

pujo

Cloudland DOMINATED

With the physical maturity of the Landers and most heading into their Junior year, I would imagine they should be pretty tough

this season again....If they were that dominate on both sides of the ball, Id say a certain kid was much involved...Z.B. is a beast...I think the boy hates us DOGS with a passion, B)  but he's still a stud!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to hear how Cosby fared against Tri Cities. Also curios as to what SG , Hancock and Unaka did in the spring.

we did alright. Defense looked real good. Tri cities had lots of new faces and good athletes. We shut the run down and allowed only very little against the pass until they made one big play late. Offensively we consistently moved the ball the whole night just couldn't poke one in. Lots of room to improve but overall wasn't bad.

we did alright. Defense looked real good. Tri cities had lots of new faces and good athletes. We shut the run down and allowed only very little against the pass until they made one big play late. Offensively we consistently moved the ball the whole night just couldn't poke one in. Lots of room to improve but overall wasn't bad.

Thanks for the info OldRagle. The summer will have alot to do with what all these teams look like in the fall. You can either get Bigger, stronger and faster,of just the oppisite. I think we have a solid core group of kids who are willing to pay the price, Time will tell the tale.

Thanks for the info OldRagle. The summer will have alot to do with what all these teams look like in the fall. You can either get Bigger, stronger and faster,of just the oppisite. I think we have a solid core group of kids who are willing to pay the price, Time will tell the tale.

Goodness, I just thot of something...We have to go TO Cocke Co this season!

I like oldeagle, but I'd rather have to wear King's donegal hat for a day!

Thinking about it, we will have to do quiet a bit of driving this season <_<

Edited by uknoit2