McNairy Central Football 2014

Fayette ware I have always said would be a great destination for a coach. Always look to be loaded with potential. Just need a good staff and what I hear this year is different, with a good staff. They looked very good at jamboree and I think they will win tonight 36-24.

Fayette-Ware has high expectations and we are working hard! It is hard to pick us when our record doesn't reflect our work...

Fayette ware I have always said would be a great destination for a coach. Always look to be loaded with potential. Just need a good staff and what I hear this year is different, with a good staff. They looked very good at jamboree and I think they will win tonight 36-24.

I don't disagree with the pick but I am curious to know how you think they will get 36 pts! Ex: 5 TD's, no point afters and 2 FG's.

6 td's no extra points, idk if u seen mchs kick extra points, not a sure thing and they had not scored offensive td so only one attempt on one defensive score of the year up to this point.

Could also be 3 td with 3 2pt conversions (24 pts) and two td no extra point or 2 point conv. (12)

36 is easy to score

I don't disagree with the pick but I am curious to know how you think they will get 36 pts! Ex: 5 TD's, no point afters and 2 FG's.

Bahahahahahahahha, your right it's getting funnier by the min ! Specially after your post ! We ain't calling out anyone , we schedule 4 and 5a teams for a reason ! If you say the size of your school doesn't matter then your as off as your post ! That's why they have divisions moron! But as far as us having problems making it to Cookeville , I'd rather have that problem than buying tickets and watching us play in November like you and yours ! Keep smoking what your smoking cause it's got you tripping !

I post as i Please prick its a free world.  Who buys tickets to see a poor little town get stomped in a high school ball game. You day will come big boy just wait. Aville could never play big ball... You scheduling cupcake 4a teams. How pathetic. I mean jr high can play 14aa teams an win. your a joke. I mean you have nothing to bost about. ^^^^^^^^^^^a true all american joke from adamville in this post thread folks.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^true all american joke ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fayette-Ware has high expectations and we are working hard!  It is hard to pick us when our record doesn't reflect our work...

CG...word is fayette has 1 very impressive wideout...not knocking anyone else on the team...but i have heard that he is D1 special...is he a senior??? 

havent seen u boys play...but a friend of mine has...very curious

I post as i Please prick its a free world.  Who buys tickets to see a poor little town get stomped in a high school ball game. You day will come big boy just wait. Aville could never play big ball... You scheduling cupcake 4a teams. How pathetic. I mean jr high can play 14aa teams an win. your a joke. I mean you have nothing to bost about. ^^^^^^^^^^^a true all american joke from adamville in this post thread folks.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^true all american joke ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The only joke here is you! What are you, a disgruntled teenager that got a dose of the silver hat?? You should have stayed in ENGLISH class a little longer!! A&^%$%E!!!  

I post as i Please prick its a free world. Who buys tickets to see a poor little town get stomped in a high school ball game. You day will come big boy just wait. Aville could never play big ball... You scheduling cupcake 4a teams. How pathetic. I mean jr high can play 14aa teams an win. your a joke. I mean you have nothing to bost about. ^^^^^^^^^^^a true all american joke from adamville in this post thread folks.. ^^^^^^^^^^^^true all american joke ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just like a true Mcnairy fan , when you know your beat you resort to name calling and foul language ( just like your coach ) ! Glad y'all got a win and scored some points! But I'll always boast when we spank the bobkittens ! Who's your daddy now?