Knoxville Central Recruiting

Guest snagglepus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by boats:

Redrage, remember that Coach Helton has a wife, mother and children who are exposed to your slanderous accusations that you make about Coach Helton. Who are you? How dare you mention Coach Helton, Smith and Kelly by name but don't mention your own. Has your school EVER played a football game with a player that was not zoned for your school? I understand that transfers from/to schools are legal and occur every year. You sound like a whinner.

If redrage recruited the Knoxville area like the three coaches you mentioned then I'm sure you would have already seen his name on here! Do you really think those guys can go around Knoxville picking and choosing athletes and not get called out for it? Give me a break. Transfers are legal. Transfers initiated by contact from football coaches are not legal! Also, nobody cares if any other schools has ever had a player out of their zone play for them. It's about what is going on in the present, not what happened in the 1970's and 80's.

Guest football23

a kid lives right across from me that is going to central and plays for there high school.i live only 1.5 miles away from halls high. there is another player that alos lives in my neighborhood. i dont know how they got to go there but they do!

To answer the question of why kids would want to transfer to Central, it could be that their teachers are teaching during class instead of posting messages on coacht. So if you all are waiting for an answer from redrage, you will have to wait until monday. He/she is off for the weekend. And may I add I am tired of hearing all of the whining. Maybe someone is upset because they were sitting at home tonight instead of playing. Just couldn't beat those green hornets. :D

JUST LEFT THE BOYS OF FALL. KELLY IS LOVING THE ATTENTION.HELTON IS LAUGHING AT KELLY.SMITH IS PLEASED AS PUNCH AND AS USUAL GRINNING.THEY SEEM TO BE ENJOYING THEMSELVES,EVEN AS WE TALK ABOUT'UM.HALLS FANS ARE SNOTTY NOSED AND BITTER POWELL FANS ARE HAPPY,MARYVILLE IS OFF TO THE RACES AND CHRISTMAS LOOKS MERRY AND BRIGHT.JOHN PAUL I MET YOU ONCE AND KNEW I LOVED YOU.BOATS I WISH I KNEW YOU. YOU'VE GOT GUTS. I WISH RED RAG DID, SO HE WOULD I.D. HIMSELF.I REALLY THINK YOU ARE OFF BASE ON THIS RECRUITING THING.IT WAS NOT THAT LONG AGO THAT CENTRAL WAS'NT ON TOP.DOES HELTON JUST RECRUIT SOMETIMES.YOU'RE SILLY.IF HELTON RAN A DIRTY PROGRAM WOULD IT HAVE NOT SHOWED UP BEFORE NOW ,IT'S NOT LIKE HE'S A SPRING CHICKEN HE'S BEEN A HEAD COACH A LONG TIME.FROM WHAT I KNOW ABOUT HELTON I DON'T THINK ASST. COACHES COULD TALK HIM IN TO DOING ANYTHING AND I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ON HIM.I LIKE HIM AND AS A MOTHER I LIKE THE WAY HE TREATS THOSE KID'S.WHEN MY SON IS OLD ENOUGH HE WILL PLAY FOR HELTON EVEN IF I HAVE TO MOVE.SO SEE IT'S NOT RECRUITING IT'S A PARENT WANTING THE BEST FOR THERE CHILD.

Guest football23

i dont see why you are bringing halls fans into this. how can we help central has a dirty program. halls has made it to the playoffs 7 years in a row before this year. i dont think central has made it that many years in a row any time lately nor has powell or maryville. i just dont think you should bring halls into this.

Guest snagglepus

wifelover, peter paul, chskitten, and all others crying from fountain city, THE TRUTH HURTS. WHY BE SO DEFENSIVE?????? IN SOCIETY WE SEE PEOPLE DO THINGS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW THEY'RE WRONG. YOU ALL ARE IN DENIAL!!!!!!!! IT HAPPENS AND THE HAMMER WILL COME DOWN UPON THEE. ADMIT THAT YOUR WRONG, YOUR COACHES DO, DO, DO, DO, DO, DO RECRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR DEFENSE IS IGNORANT!!!!!!

SOMETHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT, AND I HOPE THE TIMING IS JUST RIGHT. no, I don't coach at fulton.