Fan Base

Jonesy856

I am not familiar with schools on the West side on Knoxville but who has the biggest and best fan base? Home? Away? Overall?

The fan base makes games more interesting to attend in my opinion. i'd rather go watch a game where the fans are on their feet from the time they get there until they leave than watch an undefeated team run through someone (again), So who has the best fan base?

1....2....3....ARGUE! LOL

:popcorneater:  :popcorneater:  :popcorneater:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just me guessing because I have never been to one of their games either home or away, but I would say Catholic. The reason I say that is because Farragut (Whom Oak Ridge plays every year) never brings out many fans. Sometimes when we play them at Farragut we have as many or more fans then they do. They just don't seem to take football real seriously there (baseball school) Just my opinion. Hardin Valley being a fairly new school I would say has a better fanbase for football then Farragut does, sadly. Bearden? Not too caught up on them either being we never play them, but with the success or lack thereof that they have had recently I would assume their fans aren't going to travel in the roves to go watch them play. So Catholic with their recent string of success for the past 5 years would get my vote, even though I have never seen them play home or away. Just my 2 cents.

I went to the Bearden-DB game in 2010 when Devrin Young scored a game winning TD in OT. Bearden fans had packed the house. In NorthEast TN (Region 1) DB has the strongest and most loyal fan base. Home. Away. Playing the #1 team in state or they are playin Sullivan Central...DB fans are always there

I went to the Bearden-DB game in 2010 when Devrin Young scored a game winning TD in OT. Bearden fans had packed the house. In NorthEast TN (Region 1) DB has the strongest and most loyal fan base. Home. Away. Playing the #1 team in state or they are playin Sullivan Central...DB fans are always there

Yeah that was when Bearden was good, but I doubt they would bring that many fans now. And yeah I agree about DB. DB, Oak Ridge, Alcoa, and Maryville fans are the best fanbases in East TN if not the whole state. If not the best all 4 are right up there.

Fans are the momentuim every team needs when they need it the most ! No matter win or loose we the fans at DB dont give up (we might call for some coaches head):) , but again we still pack the house !!! With a bigger and newer staduim this year we will bring in alot more fans !!! Simply what im saying is i wish all the teams out there had as much fans as we do each and every game .. it makes it fun , and simply gives the players an expeirence!!! FANS TO EVERY HIGH SCHOOL IN THE STATE COME THIS YEAR AND SUPPORT THE PLAYERS OF EACH AND EVERY TEAM AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS AND AN INJURY FREE YEAR... 3 MONTHS AND COUNTING